If your friends praise you for your style, you feel very happy and just chuck it with a laugh and thanks... why not go high with it and take that as a profession…its fun and interesting….and you have the eligibility to be a fashion stylist if you often get comments.
For this I can help you with a few suggestions which might help you fly…
• Be confident is the first step. Try to love what you do, your ideas. That’s the key in this competitive fashion industry “confidence”.
• Be alert, always keep yourself updated with the new trends and latest fashion around the world, it will give your more ideas when you style.
• Be social, move around and be present for all the latest events so that people recognize you. Do not wait for opportunities to come, start you work, may be open a store, and tie up with some brand or do free lancing, but until people see they don’t believe anyone.so collection your experience.
• Always carry a portfolio with you to show your client. Also have a website for easy access. It will reduce your chance of missing an opportunity. Make sure everything is done in a very creative way.
• Your creativity shown to the client for the 1st time will make him portray how good a stylist you can be.
if you interested to work as a fashion stylist , write to me..