Over the last few years, Kurtis has slowly emerged as the favorite ethnic wear among Indian women. They are a traditional alternative to the western denim and tops and provide ample comfort and mobility that makes them hassle-free and suitable for daily wear, for work or parties.
During summer, the hot and tropical Indian climate with its scorching sun can become extremely uncomfortable, and make you sweat profusely within a few minutes of being outside. Cotton kurtis available online in India offer comfortable summer wear that is perfect for the Indian climate.
There are, however, a few things to keep in mind while shopping for ladies Kurtis and salwar suits during spring, when the climate is neither too hot, nor too cold.
- When shopping specifically for your spring wardrobe, it is essential to look for women’s kurtas that cover your body entirely, preferably full-sleeved Kurtis that prevent you from feeling chilly, and yet keep you comfortable enough so that it does not seem like you are dressed for winter. You can opt for long kurtis that cover your entire body for better comfort.
- Another tip that can save you from feeling chilly or catching a cold during those early spring mornings or evenings, is to buy kurtis that come with shrugs or jackets that offer an extra layer of warmth. You can also buy your own shrug or jacket and pair it with your kurti to give it a twist and enhance your fashion quotient.
- You can also go for an indo-western look by pairing your kurtis with denim or jeans that can help you stay warm during spring. You can easily pair them with stylish shoes or sandals with a wide range of branded online shoes.
- Spring is the season of bloom, so go for bright colours, leafy or flower patterns that match the uplifting spring spirit. Sticking to the basic green, blue, and white, color variations or mixing them up would give you the perfect cheerful spring look.
Preferred kurti patterns for Spring
- Flared Kurtis are preferred since they cover the body and are suitable for parties and casual occasions. It also accentuates your height when paired with heels.
- Frock-style Kurtis are immensely popular among young women and are suitable for casual occasions. They are stylish and reverberate the youthful spirit combined with feminine elegance.
- Shirt-style Kurtis are preferred for formal and semi-formal occasions as they are suitable to be worn to work or college and make you appear more professional because of their semblance to formal shirts.
- Layered Kurtis are also a great choice for springs as their extra layers offer warmth and comfort. These Kurtis are suitable for casual occasions.
- Front-slit long tunics look glamorous and cover your body to give you a stylish and comfortable look and the slits flying in the breeze can give you the feel of being at a beach.
When it comes to Kurtis, everyone has their own preference. These tips and guides help you choose more practical options that suit the spring weather and match its cheerful mood.