You walk, but only move your legs a bit faster—that's how simple some people believe running is. While indeed it might not look like there's a lot to know about running, many people run the wrong way. And this makes all the difference between them and the ones who run the same duration for the same period and manage to cut weight by 6 more pounds.
If you're a running enthusiast, you must know a thing or two make the best of your jogging sessions. In fact there are few tricks and ways that could help you achieve more from your running.
Here's how women can make the best of their daily running sessions-
- Wear the best sports bra for running- Good push up sports bra would improve and support your running posture, ensure you're well ventilated, dry and comforted to run longer without getting tired. So buy only the best high impact sports bra.
- Invest in good pair of shoes- Shoes are the most important thing for the runners. Invest in the best pair that offers high comfort. The right sized heel, inner cushions and proper aligned flex all ensure your feet are cool, comforted and perform better.
- Listen to motivating music- Many overlook this fact, but listening to good and motivating music improves your overall running without even you noticing it.
- Run with group of friends- Running with friends is fun that makes even miles of running easy. When one is down and tired others motivate her and keep the running on. So run with your friends.
- Eat well before running- About 2 hours before running, consume around 300 of calories to ensure you're all fueled up, energetic and ready to take even miles of running.
- Keep yourself hydrated- Just like eating, make sure to drink a sufficient amount of water before 2 hours of running to stay hydrated and cool even under unforgiving sun.
- Warm yourself up- Many ladies go straight to running without doing some light stretches. And they stop short and end up with sore muscles. Don't do this. Do warm up before running!
- Don't overrun- You might have different goals, maybe you want to shed some serious weight in limited time, but overrunning is not only ineffective but also harmful to health. Thirty minutes, five times a day is adequate.
- Don't wear jackets; ensure wears are lightweight- You should feel light and free. Wearing outwears and heavy tees and leggings would bog you down when running, making you tired quickly. So ensure the running wears are light in weight and have smooth and soft base.
These are 9 winning ways to improve the effectiveness of your daily running sessions. Invest in best sports bra, shoes, eat well, and run positively.