- The Fashion Week is set in France and even if a big number of people in the event are not French themselves then you should not expect that they will be speaking in English instead as the universal language. Expect everyone even the foreigners to be talking in French in any situation they are in because that has become the norm for Fashion Weeks. This is why you need to learn and practice your French months before you get to the event itself. Your French proficiency is a great way for you to connect with different people in the event and your tool as you go your way around Paris.
- While the big name brands are too busy in promoting their products and making themselves relevant during the course of the event, they no longer have time to participate in non-Fashion Week related events and parties. This is where the independent scene shines and if you want to witness the best indie artists of fashion then you should take a trip down the outskirts of the venue itself to see for yourself and maybe get to know some of them.
- Although the spotlight is focused on what is going on in the main stage, the backstage is actually the place where all of the fun part is actually happening. If you have VIP access then this is where you get to rub elbows with celebrities, fashion designers and supermodels. A lot of these A-listers settle in having a drink backstage to avoid numerous media people and paparazzis outside that is why this area is a great place to hang out.
- You have to get used to drinking coffee or espresso in particular because it will be the main beverage being served in and around the Fashion Week venue. You have to become an espresso drinker for the time being so that you can get to the same level of energy that the participants and guests have during the event. Just be wary of your caffeine levels to keep everything healthy despite the multiple espresso shots.
- Kim Kardashian has always been a scene stealer and the Fashion Week is one of her favorite pit stop year after year. Last time out, she brought in baby North who had his first fashion show experience which is a rarity since babies are totally unwelcome to this type of event. This year, she unveiled her platinum blonde hair in which paparazzis can never get enough of. If you want to enjoy insane crowds along with paparazzis on the move then you should know where Kim Kardashian is. Otherwise, you should completely avoid her if you want to focus on the features of the Fashion Week itself.
- After being exposed to all the different beauties in the Fashion Week then it is advisable for you to take a break. Did you know the best way to take a break from the busy Fashion Week is by having a beauty rest? Europe beauty treatments are known to be the best all around the world that is why a simple manicure and pedicure session can already mean a lot in this area. If you choose to go with the popular Dior facial then expect to have a back massage there after and the session will be ended with some gentle caresses on the neck. It is sometimes inevitable that the customer will fall asleep during a Dior facial which is ironic considering that it is supposed to only be a facial.
- Get that smartphone ready because you will have tons of photos to take and selfies to upload. You are in the Fashion Week and there are a lot of must-capture moments and once-in-a- lifetime opportunities that is why you need to have your smartphone camera or much better a genuine camera with you at all times. Your social media accounts will surely be trending during this time and there can be chances that posts of yours could become viral as long as you use the right hashtags for it.
Unless you are indeed an A-list celebrity then this trip should be totally new to you and there could be chances that this could be your first and last trip to the Fashion Week. Purchase a souvenir that you can keep for a lifetime to relive this wonderful moment. Just make sure that the souvenir you’ve purchased would last for a long time.