Many modern-day brides like to skip getting their hands and legs painted with mehndi or choose for minimalistic designs. But no matter how modern the girls may become, still there are many who prefer to go all the way when it comes to their big day. And for such tradition loving brides, we bring 7 stunning mehndi design ideas for legs to inspire your henna look.
- The Sock Style Mehndi: The net style pattern of this Mehendi looks super gorgeous on a bride’s feet. And the reason is the design which is neither too loud nor too simple. It's perfectly balanced artwork which is comparatively easy to draw.
- The Anklet Jewelry Mehendi: Traditionally every bride is required to wear anklets on her wedding day. But a smart and beautiful way to replace the heavy jewelry piece is by getting anklet styled mehndi designs for legs. And the best part is that you can get a proper jewelry style design painted. Trust us, it looks very appealing as well as cute and naughty.
- The Flower Power: If you are a bride who loves flowers over anything, then design in a similar pattern will be a perfect mehndi choice for you. And why only the bride, even your best friends, and family members can get this design painted on their feet.
- The Ethnic Mandala: There are some brides who like to set new traditional goals by going ethnic all the way. And for such brides, a mandala inspired mehndi design is an exemplary choice. Also, pair up this stunning mehndi with some temple style bichiya and a payal.
- The Aalta Mehendi: Aalta is a red colored dye which is used to design mehndi like patterns on hands and legs. It is traditionally worn by Bengali brides, but nowadays girls around the country are going for an admixture design of henna and aalta. What makes it look even more beautiful is the contrast of dark henna color with the striking red aalta color. So if you are looking to experiment, then go for this design.
- The Sole Mehendi: If you like being different, then opt for this trendy yet super elegant mehndi pattern which is painted on soles. The best part of this design is its uniqueness because mehndi on legs is not painted on soles. As a bride, there will be a number of times where you’ll be walking bare feet, for such situations this design will attract loads of attention and appraisal.
- The Jooti Mehendi: Usually brides and girls, get their toenails as well as the foot boundary adorned with delicate patterns. But on wearing a jooti style footwear, the whole of the design gets hidden. A smart way to make the mehndi visible is getting a locket style pattern designed. Hanging from the middle toe-nail, the latkan of this design will come at the middle of the feet, hence making it completely visible to everyone’s eye.
Now that you have decided the type of mehendi to be painted on legs for the wedding day, it is time to pick up the cone and start designing. Two mehendi cone options are available for you to choose from i.e. market cone or a homemade one. We highly recommend you to prepare a cone made at home to in order to protect hands and feet from harsh chemicals.
But not every bride, lady or a girl is blessed with super mehndi painting skills and for them, the next best option is to hire a mehndi artist. For that, you simply need to visit Shaadidukaan.com which is India’s premier online wedding market. Here you will find more than thousands of experienced and top mehndi artists from all over the country. This will help you save a lot of time and energy which would’ve spent in searching for the artist in the market.