Whether you’re heading to Grandma’s, hitting school parties or jumping on a plane for the holidays, you want to look your best and feel fabulous. If you love any excuse to get glamorous or just feel a little more unique standing by the Christmas tree, explore the possibilities with our guide for stunning holiday fashion for girls. And even if you’re just now embracing the latest tween fashion trends, we have some help for you, too. Whether you prefer a sparkly red sweater to light up a room or an elegant and fun girls’ holiday dress to impress your family, here are some trendy looks to bring a smile to your face.
- Add jewel tones: Emerald-colored denim jeans, garnet-toned sweaters or ballet flats in deep ruby deliver the perfect punch for holiday shopping at the mall or school recitals. Rich colors and lux-looking fabrics are really hot for this holiday season.
- Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize: Rock something unexpected – like a furry scarf or funky, rainbow-colored tights – and you’ll love how well it works.
- Dress up: Think party dress. If you’re looking for a chic and sophisticated dress that isn’t over-the-top, consider a baby doll girls’ party dress with colorful sequins that hits at the knee.
- Pair with a hat: From bright winter beanies to vintage berets, you’ll show confidence rocking your tween style… and manage to keep warm despite cooler weather outside.
- Go metallic: These sparkly hues are all the rage this season and will help you shine in silver, gold, grey and other must-have shades. You’ll soon be sparkling in shiny gold flats, a satin and gold-lined girls’ dress or a silver sweater with metallic threading.
- Embrace your hair: You’ll be surprised how many unique looks you can create without spending any money. Instead of a hairband, try braiding along your hairline to get the same effect. If you spend hours straightening your hair, embrace those natural curls and rock a festive barrette and voila!
- Mix and match: To find the perfect tween holiday look, don’t be afraid to pair different fabrics and patterns. An aqua metallic-tiered skirt with a cute black and white striped sweater help you create a signature statement.
- Intensify with bold jewelry: Try a statement necklace or a long pendant gold necklace with a cute charm as a finishing touch for a show-stopping look.
- Include animal prints: It’s never been easier to find eye-catching prints to match your style. Leopard print tanks pair perfectly under a boyfriend cardigan sweater or a zebra print scarf pairs nicely with a chunky sweater.
- Rock some boots: Dash through the snow, rain or cold with super-cute kicks. Whether you prefer cowboy boots or brown suede riding boots, there are plenty of fashion-forward boot options to enhance your style and comfort!
If you’re looking to dress up any holiday party or dance, this is the perfect season to unleash your inner fashionista. Don’t feel bound to green and red this year; instead embrace the latest tween holiday fashion trends, like a shiny, show-stopping outfit that’s both family-approved and fashionable. Whether you’re on the front lines of trendy new looks for tweens or want to graduate from your little girl look, now is the time to find a glamour holiday look that lets you shine and sparkle.