Pimples are ugly looking, stubborn, and have this tendency to appear right before you have something important. But, there is one more thing that makes pimples even more dreadful- Pimple scars. Whether you treat them or not, whenever they leave you, they leave a pathetic impression behind, the one that haunts you for a very long time.
Luckily, a little effort put in the right direction or a good skincare guide can help you get rid of these pesky companions. People often ask how to get rid of acne marks? Here we have compiled a list of 10 best acne scar removal tips that will help you get flawless skin, even if you are prone to acne:
- Treat them as swiftly as possible. As soon as you feel the pimple inflammation, make sure you start using the best remedies to treat them and minimize their appearance.
- Add extra sunscreen on the pimple. This will protect the skin from discoloring further than it has already had.
- Maintain distance from the pimples. Often pimples become sorer the more you touch them. Do not touch, pinch, or pick the pimples at any cost if you do not want a permanent mark.
- Use coconut oil on pimples to reduce inflammation. Coconut is known for having anti-fungal properties that prevent scarring to the best extent.
- Vitamin E is also a great friend of your skin, especially if you are dealing with an acne problem. Vitamin E promotes cell regeneration and hence you can enjoy less scarring or quick removal if you use it regularly.
- Onion extract is a great thing to use on hairs but very few people know that it is also great for the skin. It works on reducing and softening the appearance of the scar and make your skin look even.
- You must have used apple cider vinegar for weight loss, but did you know that it has great benefits for skin as well. Mix apple cider with some water and it becomes a great astringent, balancing your skin’s Ph levels and removing skin scars.
- Green tea is also known to work wonders on skin scar due to acne. The antibacterial nature of Green tea repairs the skin pretty well and acts faster on the scars.
- Honey is one of the best natural healer known to mankind. It traps the moisture in the skin, boosting the natural healing ability.
- Reaching out to an expert dermatologist is by far the best tip we can offer. The dermatologist will offer you the best treatment to get rid of the ugly scar.
Hope these best acne scar removal tips work for you and you gain back your flawless skin super soon! Contact us for more beauty related tips. Allow yourself to reach virtually to the dermatologists and seek their advice for skin and beauty conditions via skin beauty pal app. The AI-enabled selfie assessment feature allows easy skin evaluation and treatments. From air quality assessor to sunburn time calculation, the app offers easy skin and beauty solutions to all.