Vanessa Lee Wishart's Page
- Where do you live? (country or state)
- Do you work in the fashion industry?
- I work in fashion
- About Me
- Vanessa Lee Wishart has been in the fashion/costume industry for over 10 years. During that time, Vanessa and her clothing line, Vicerra has been featured in various magazines and newspapers such as Eye, TFM Magazine, Globe and Mail, etc. She has won various awards for her work such as The Art of Fashion Award, which she has won twice. She has been involved in many shows including Toronto Alternative Fashion Week, Fashion Cares, Caribana, and Pride. Her talents are not restricted to fashion, but costuming for film, tv, and theatre. She recently was the Wardrobe Head at Evil Dead: The Musical in Toronto, and assisted the costume designer of Intimate Apparel, and Wizard of Oz at CanStage on the behalf of Obsidian Theatre Company. Vanessa has designed costumes for many performers for stage performance as well as their music videos such as "When u Whine it"(Casper), "Tan-Tan"(Farm P) and movies such as "Reverie"(Winlea Productions). Vanessa studied Fashion at the International Academy of Design, as well as George Brown College for Millinery. She has taken classes in fabric dyeing, tutu-making, bra making, and felting. She has great knowledge of trends, patterns and colours. Excellent and Garment construction drafting, wardrobe maintenance/management, Designer, Stylist and Dresser. She is also WHIMIS Certified. Contact Vanessa by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fashion Industry Experience
- What is your favorite fashion website? (list the WEBSITE address)
Vanessa Lee Wishart's Photos
Vanessa Lee Wishart's Videos