My name is Mel and I am a Brisbane-based makeup artist.
Having always loved makeup, I've decided to turn my passion into a career. I love bringing out the best in people and enjoy the way makeup transforms an individual and brings concepts and designs to life.
Fashion Industry Experience
Recent work includes:
* Makeup for Gossip Couture's website and spread in CREAM MAGAZINE (Nov 09)
* Makeup for Toni & Guy (World Square Sydney branch) for a hair presentation
* Makeup for Sebastian Professional fashion parade launching the new season’s hair direction
* Hair and makeup for NIDA’s Winter Courses catalogue
* Hair and makeup for various modelling websites and freelance models, inlcuding Platform and Elle Models
Favorite Fashion Designer or Fashion Brand
What is hot in fashion this year?
When it comes to makeup and hair, it's all about beautiful, alluring dark lips and nude eyes complimented with pretty, whimsical braided hair, and GREAT fashion :)
Nice work, I know this is not your fault, but close up images with bad smudging and clone stamping and blur does not show your work well, pretty as it may be. The icon, though nice and sharp, looks like marker pen eyebrows. Require that the photogs shoot close ups of your work, especially the eyes, which will usually be the factor in your work. MUA are almost always forgotten in these shoots but are in important part of the shoot itself.