I am 20 years old and recently decided that there is nothing else that I want to do other then working in the fashion industry. So I left the private school I was attending and transfered to junior college that offers Fashion course which is a really good program with great teachers that were in deep in the industry which are retired. So I am working at getting good at what I want to do and always staying positive and joyful that I am doing it...
I am also so happy to meet people like me and those who have great advice, so lets get to networking!:)
Fashion Industry Experience
As of now I am pretty good at tote bags because that was the first thing I really learned and practiced making new ones all the time. I am good at making pee-jays and slacks as well but a little bit of this and that will help me gain a solid foundation of fashion.
Favorite Fashion Designer or Fashion Brand
Valentino Garavani, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacob,Renzo Rosso and YSL ....
What is your favorite fashion website? (list the WEBSITE address)
- Florals are very in this year. On clothes, jewelry, shoes, bags.
- High-wasted pants, pencil skirts, shorts.
- Skinny jeans
- Leggings paired with skirts, dresses, shorts, long shirts
- the shirt-dress (long shirts worn as dresses)
- Vintage (ruffles/lace) and plaid for Fall
- Pointy shoes/boots
- Ballet flats
- Fur is making a comeback this winter
- Knee high boots
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!
Welcome Carlos! Invest in yourself! Check out our two most recent Fashion books and receive the tools you need to succeed in the fashion industry:
• Fashion Public Relations,(2010) and The Real World Guide to Fashion Selling & Management, Gerald J. Sherman & Sar S. Perlman, Fairchild Books, Division of Conde Nast Publications, NY…
• Available for purchase directly from the publisher: Contact Fairchild Books: CUSTOMER SERVICE -- Sandra Washington, Customer Service Manager --(800) 932-4724, extension 1 or – (212) 630-3885 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding, Fashion Public Relations or The Real World Guide to Fashion Selling & Management...I will be most happy to be of assistance...
Best wishes, Your Fashion Public Relations & Marketing Coach!
PS Check out MY PAGE
Successful, designers and those in the fashion business or seeking a career in fashion must know how to market themselves as well as their collections/services…