Experienced International BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / FASHION CATEGORY MANAGER with a demonstrated history of working in the international trade and development industry. Skilled in Trend Analysis, Negotiation, Business Planning, International Business Development, and Textiles. Strong marketing professional with a MASTER OF FASHION MANAGEMENT (FASHION RETAILING) from NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (NIFT).
Fashion Industry Experience
* A goal-oriented professional with 12.5 years of experience in Business Development, Sales & Marketing and Fashion Retailing.
* Expertise in strategic planning, market plan execution, account management and boosting of various sales efforts
* Proficient in sales projections, budgets, cost-control systems & standardized procedures designed for stable operations & bottom line profits; strategic leader with capabilities in accelerating growth & improving profits
* Skills in determining a business unit’s mission & strategic direction; capability to formulate & implement tactical initiatives as well as strategic advices to partners for achieving corporate strategic goals
* Hands-on experience in formulating policies & planning recommendations to the management, deciding or guiding courses of action in operations by staff / employees
* An effective communicator with strong relationship management skills; possess excellent analytical and negotiation skills
You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!