Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Graphic prints and black-and-white colorways were among the trends at the Aug. 27–30 run of the MAGIC Marketplace. On the runway, Into Eden’s graphic tee was paired with Coffee Shop’s trench and leggings from JWLA. The graphic look was one of several trends seen on the runway and on the show floor in Las Vegas.

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have any pics we can see?
would love a look

That sounds cool. I try to improve my graphic design skills. I only started working with design software a few months ago and I can say that it isn't as easy as it sounds. I was recently looking for art for my design and needed to find a realistic image of an iPhone. I found free mockups of different iPhones on this site  https://www.ls.graphics/free-mockups/free-iphone-mockup . It seems to me that such ready-made free mockups are very helpful for budding designers and this is a really good job. I hope that soon I will get better at this and be able to create my designs for t-shirts.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.