Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm seeking young , enthusiastic Makeup artists, Hairstylists, Wardrobe Stylists, Designers to collaborate on forthcoming projects as I expand my fashion portfolio. All projects are TFP (Time for Print basis)
Here are keywords to what I am looking for… :
Cool, Contemporary, Creative, Hi Fashion, Sexy, Creative
--
So if feel that all or some of above is about you and need a good photos for your design portfolio please do not hesitate to contact me. I am very open for collaboration.
--
If you wanna check my Port -Here is my website :
www.chigirev.com

Views: 1148

Replies to This Discussion

hi i am a hairstylist looking to buils book as well. my website is www.nyrishajenkins.com
I would like to do hair trade for pictures... i make hair hats extensions etc out of hair. If you have an idea of a hair design you would like I can create it for you... I would also like replacements of pictures that I took of the hair pieces myself (I am not a photographer) with professional looking pictures. If you are interested in hair pieces that I have and would like to trade hair for pics I am open for it. Thanks!
Tressa the hairdressa
Here are my hair design wig/ creations I also do special requests puppycatmeow.etsy.com
nice work! I´d like to work with you...
Hi Nikolay,
I'm very interested in talking with you about what your looking for in a hairstylist, I've been taking courses on doing hair for photo shoots,would love to come to New York and work with you.Let me know when.
Sincerely,andrea
email andreamgorecki@hotmail.com or facebook maneevent hampden to see some of my work..
Would love to work with you. I travel between Ny and Fla .

Good morning, i like the idea looking for new pics , makeup artist and stylist, free lance, open for new project, please contact me fenano@hotmail.com or fsbeauty2011@gmail.com, looking to hear from you.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.