Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

My company, ABNA INTL, offers a Global solution to the immediate reduction of DSO within the transportation industry WORLDWIDE. With offices, seasoned collectors, mediators, investigators (private/civil), attorneys , transportation regulatory advisors and Embassy/Goverment contacts spanning through 73 different Countries. There are no language, time zone, or business culture barriers within our organization. This promotes a centralized financial solution to any companies aging process. Immediate Immediate DSO reduction is offered on a no upfront cost basis!ABNA works on a strict no cure, no pay philosphy and unlike other agencies world wide , the commission fee does not fluxuate due to region of the globe. Offering a lock in life time commission fee with the highest yield in our worldwide industry...ABNA offers the solution transportation,cargo,frieght,trucking companies seek. Fuel prices have been higher this year then any other, the transportation industry has already taking a hit, why continue to loose money by allowing it to sit on your aging, when you could have it in your account by this time next week? 76% of the money that we collect is done so within the first 30 days or less! I can be contacted personally for a free consultation . Again, all of our services are on a no upfront cost basis! Call me directly at (US) 302 883 8564 or Intl 001 302 883 8564 . To learn more visit www.abna.us Have an amazing day and lets all hope fuel prices begin to drop!

Views: 200

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Stacey,

I'd like you to add your information to our Import/Export Shipping and Logistics Group on:
http://www.siliconfashion.ning.com/groups

Stevn
Of course. Feel free.

Prices must always change, but this decision must be explained. For example, a professional transportation company, which offer specific services, like daily DC tour bus, will keep its prices constant. But if the economy is changing or the fuel prices grow, changing the prices of its services is normal and expected. The clients must understand this problem and accept it.

Even though the transportation industry has to suffer, businessmen still need these services. On the other hand, there are people who need a new job and the truck driving jobs Williston North Dakota sound great. They will have a good monthly income and they will do every day exactly what they love: driving.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.