Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I really want to go to Italy in April to do a short course. I came across with Istituto di Moda Burgo but I really not sure about how good is this institute. I've been reading a lot of reviews some of them good and some of them really bad. Plus, what is making me  feel doubt, is that I was told that I could start the course whenever was suitable for me, making me wonder how serious is this institute? Don't they have a schedule to fallow up?
I'd appreciate if anyone could let me now more about IMB, teachers, institute and so on.

Thanks!

Views: 272

Replies to This Discussion

I got admitted to IMB but after they sent their brochure,I changed my mind.I also had the same problems you have,I don't believe you should be allowed to start anytime you want it.I believe a good school should be well structured. Anyway,you might want to try polimoda in florence.I applied there and I just got admitted:-) it seems like a really good school.I'm starting in march,the orientation in fashion design course.I haven't seen any bad reviews so far.everyone says its a good school and they r affiliated with FIT in new york so you might want to check it out!goodluck!
Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your answer.

I just want to tell you that I've been to Polimoda in florence, and you made the right decision. They are such a great university, very serious and it seems they've got vast experience in fashion.

For me Polimoda doesn't work, because I got a swimwear companynd and I want to do something very specific about this subject, and so far I've just found IMB offering short courses about swimwear. But anyways I'm still thinking about it

Thanks for your review!
Karime
passionforthesun.com
hi Karime i am contemplating going to imb for a three month footwear design course please let me know if you went ahead for the curse if so what are your views about the institute

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.