Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello! I'm Annalisa, I'm a student from imb. I'm very satisfied of the school I love it!!!!!!
I'm attending the Fashion Stylist course and I think it's fantastic!!!!!

If yuo have any questions about IMB write me!!!!!!!!

ADDECTED TO FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 2866

Replies to This Discussion

THAT IS SO EXCITING! i love that school. i just want the books. i have been trying to get the books forever.
Hi, my name is Lisa.

Are you a foreign student at imb? Im from Canada looking to maybe go to this school for one of the special design programs. I've been reading about the school yet I'm always looking for more information. I read on the imb website that they help you find housing. Can you tell me more about that? Do they help you find a place before you arrive there or do you have to live in a hotel and find one when you are out there? Is it easy to get around Milan? Does everyone know english or do you have to learn italian too?

Thanks for your help.
Hi Lisa, i suggest you to write an e-mail to imb@imb.it. You'll be informed from its staff.

bye Annalisa
Hey AnnaLisa!
Could you maybe tell me more about IMB as a school? Is it well reputed and how are the teachers etc? There are so many good fashion schools in Milano, it's hard to know to pick the right one.
:)
Hi Annalisa! My name is Ekaterina and i am planning to join IMB for Fashion Stylist course. I have lotsa questions!!! Do u think u can give me ur email and i can write to u? thanks in advance.
Hi Allison,
I have the same problem, and cant decide!
can you help me?
Did you final join one of them?
Tell me about your experience
hi Annalisa,my name is Mandavi, i would love to join imb for the fashion stylist course...great to know that u r satisfied wid it...can u please let me know a little more about the course....also i have heard that Marangoni is also good....what do you suggest????Thankuuuu
Hi, i just saw a terrible review about IMB.it says the owner only cares about money and they try to minimise electricity by telling you not to turn on the ac(even when its really hot) or the lights(even when you are working)...please how true is that because i really want to go to IMB...what do you think about marangoni?their website is really nice but its quite expensive.
Hi Vicky,

how did you know about those bed news?????!!!!

This in not true....Mr Burgo gives to the students the possibilty to have lunch in a different classroom and lights are always on, generally from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 pm.

Also, they can use internet free!!!

In the summer ac is always on...sometimes is even freezing....

Waiting for your e mail!!!!

Annalisa
hi... my name is aditi.. im a fashion designer and now im planning to pursue my dreams by studying in milan....
i reserchd a lot abt a lot of institutes ... i came across moda di burgo... i want to study 1yr fashion styling 4rm ther. its seems a very good reputed institute n its in my budget...
i want to knw few thgs abt the institute before proceeding further for admission ... like do they offer placements to studnts after the completion of the course. and do they also gve internship between the course...

kindly help ... if nyone can help me find the answers to these q. i will be grtfull.
i was studying at Burgo last year, and it was the WORST year of my life.The school is just a simple room,with a bunch of snotty,arrogant italians,who walk around,never say hello,never smile,and pretentiously display their unoriginal work,like it was created for the first time.

As for the city itself,Milan is NOT at all safe for girls...I was followed on the tram after school, by a 22 year old italian degenerate, who followed me to my apartment,and raped me in front of my door...I reported him to the police, and the police did nothing.... they had all of his information and what he looked like,but did not continue with my case... crimes in against women in italy are not taken seriously, they usually blame the woman....

the people in Milan are unfriendly and stare alot, I found it extremely difficult to make italian friends, (and i speak italian fluently). The school has 2 teachers, Eloneora,who teaches the italian side of the class, and Giovanni, who teaches the "foreigners". If you are a "straniero" you are better off being on his side of the class,as the italian students are extremely cliquey,and tend to stick with each other,and generally don't mix with foreigners.

As for fashion, I found I could have studied in places alot better than Milan, and learned more about fashion from better schools. Italy is completely overrated ,not only in fashion school sense, but in fashion as well. London or Paris or New York are much more "fashion capitals", not Milan.
I am so sorry Melinda B. that happened to you. I was actually going to sign up for the summer course, but hearing that- NO THANK U!. Tell me are the books any good?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.