Buy 5 Patterns Get The Sixth On For FREE! (Offer ends July 30th, 2012)
Have you designed collection and don't know where to go next?
Are you looking for supplement staff during high demand?
My name is Ayisha and I'm an entry level patternmaker looking to impress designer and industry clients with professional, digital patterns and timely service.
If your designs are simple or complex, traditional, contemporary or experimentally fashion forward, my aim is to draft your patterns to produce exact replicas of your creations.
All you need to do is provide any sketches, illustrations, information regarding intended seams/trims/closures and fabric type to be used as well as the size (or sizes) you need your patterns drafted in.
What to expect:
All patterns, regardless of design and garment type will cost $35 EURO (price is negotiable).
- As soon as your pattern or patterns are completed, I will convert the vector files into full size jpg. files and send them to the email address I'm am provided with by my client.
- These files can be printed out by your local print shop or office supply store offering print services (example: Staples)
- If any pattern alterations are needed, simply measure the necessary changes and/or take a photo of the area to be corrected once the corrections have been clearly marked or pinned to reveal the required changes and email me the images and/or information so the corrections can be made and sent back to you ASAP. My email address is: email@example.com
- If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me and if I have any questions in regards to your design's requirements, intended styling details and fit, etc, I will be sure to inquire about them before proceeding with your patterns (email correspondence may include illustrations highlighting the subject(s) in question)
- New clients must pay upon receiving patterns or multiple patterns in regards to agreed upon milestones.
- Established clients may pay within 10 days of receiving goods.
In return for the discounted fee, clients must also agree to provide good quality, well lit, or (preferably) professional quality photos of the finished garments produced from the patterns.
Email me today and see what I can do for you, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org