Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am looking for a manufacturer to produce my first samples and collections for my men's and women's urbanwear lines. Also looking for a company that can do screenprinting and embroidery. If you can help or know of any good companies in the U.S., please contact me through e-mail... cynthiacarin@gmail.com. I am still in planning stages, so even if I can get some estimates that would be very helpful.

Views: 66

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I have the pleasure to introduce ourselves that we are one of the leading manufacturer & exporter of clothing items from Bangladesh. We export all kinds of knit, woven clothing items from Bangladesh to some Europe & American countries.

We produce all kinds of clothing items as per our customer's requirements. We are looking opportunities of business correspondence through supplying of quality clothing items at a competitive price.

So, if you have any inquiry of clothing items then please forward us your requirements in-detail as soon as possible directly to peacefashion@gmail.com or our Skype id is "peacefashion".

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & B. Rgds

Jakirul Islam Jinu
Managing Director
Peace Fashion

========================
Hi Kia C. Riley
Great you produce your first samples and collections for men's and women's urbanwear lines
If you need any garment accessories material
Please find free to contact us
Let you PP Sample ,
http://lacesupplier.blogspot.com

Raymond.M
Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.