Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

We are a new line of swimwear for men and women based in NY. We are currently looking for an affordable factory able to produce small quantities for our first line. 

We have all the patterns and samples ready. We would need grading, cut and sew. We are also looking for factory able to provide us with the technical accessories such as thread, elastics, underwire...ect Factory should be preferably based in NY area but open to other location. 

Views: 3063

Replies to This Discussion

Dear sir/mam,

we are one the leading garments manufacture and exporters in india..

Noted your mail........

u are looking for swim wear manufacturer..

if u like we will ready to manufacture the swim wear with your requirement with your own labels...

we are not only manufacturing the swim wear but also all the knitted garments and woven garments....

we give best offer prices for u......

Awaiting for your reply...

thanks
jp
shineknitweaar
www.shineknitweaar.com
Try Megan Summerville of Sewsister.com in Austin,Tx.
Thanks for your answers. Anyone located in New york, New Jersey, Brooklyn..?
I am also considering Marocco?
We are a swim wear manufacturer located in Long Island, New York. We cut our garments here and send them to our factory in the Dominican Republic to sew. It is quick and easy for us. We do this for several smaller companies. Let me know if you are interested.
Would like information about your Manufacturing. Do you provide OEM & what is your MOQ?
Hello,everyone,We are a clothing factory in Quanzhou City Fujian Province China,we can make all kinds of clothing in knitting and woven fabric , our product scopes: kids/girl /lady/man clothing in fashional and casual clothing,and sport wear at reasonable price with high quality,and we can accept small order or trial order.
Any question,contact us freely any time by kadyzheng at gmail dot com,tks.
hello ,everyone, we are a clothing factory in Quanzhou City Fujian Province China,we can make all kinds of clothing in knitting and woven fabric , our product scopes: kids/girl /lady/man clothing in fashional and casual clothing,and sport wear at reasonable price with high quality,and we can accept small order or trial order.
Any question,contact us freely any time by kadyzheng at gmail dot com,tks.
Nanda Bikinis is located in Brazil and is  especialized  in Private Label. We can  make the bikinis and cover ups that  you desire .We can work with small  quantity and develop a special showcase for you! Our priority is Honestity and the clients satisfaction .

hello nanda bikinis can you email me abbeymalcolm@ymail.com.

im interested in producing my swimwear line,please contact me back thanks  or anyone else with knowledge of good factories

We are French-American Company located in Los Angeles Fashion District. 
We can set up a skype meeting .

We just finished RAIZA SWIMWEAR, Designer from Atlanta. www.raizaswimwear.com (for information)

Sylvie De Gil 
CEO/President 
Jomsy Inc. 
Beverly Hills l Paris I

www.jomsy.com 
Follow us on https://twitter.com/jomsyfashion

Add us on Facebook! 
Facebook.com/JomsyConsulting 
Facebook.com/SylvieDeGil

LinkedIn 
Viadeo

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

Hi! We're BALI SWIM - the #1 swimsuit manufacturer for startup swim labels. We have no MOQs, start where you are and grow with you. We've helped launch over 100+ brands worldwide so far.

We can make your own custom designs, or you can choose our ready private label swimsuit or wholesale swimsuit collection if you like.

Our expertise is to help you starting out. 

Welcome to contact us!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.