Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi everyone ! Do not hesitate to contact me ! looking for high quality cotton ( organic ,viscose or modal ) at competitive price ! Based anywhere :) do not hesitate to contact me ! thanks a lot !

Views: 1302

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Zine Zarrouk, 

Thanks a lot for your  nice discussion and you most welcome.I am ready to support to you from Bangladesh.Be noted Bangladeshi apparel price is cheaper than other source in world.I am able to produce high quality cotton Teee Shirts as per your requirement in small qty.Pls see my web site for my more details http://www.bangladeshapparelhouse.com

If you interest pls quote to me your require item for pricing,sampling and bulk process accordingly bangladeshapparelhouse@gmail.com. 

Awaiting for your kind co-operation. 

Thanks 

Hi Zine,

We can produce small runs in Tirupur, India and still guarantee the quality of T-Shirts with an eye-catching print, if needed.

Your inquiry is welcome at sales@trismart.net

Cheers,

Gery EMONDS.

Hi 

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear and accessories We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 

So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw

Thanks

Utsav

hi from Vietnam, a good place for teeshirt production of great quality and price. Please let us know what we can help. Tks

Hello Zine!

GSEA Fashion Group is a full service fashion house and we specialized in high quality cotton such as Pima and viscose made from Peru! If you are interested in our services please contact me at aantoine@gseafg.com and we will gladly assist you!

Have a Great Day!

Hey Zine, get in touch with me!  I am based in Toronto however I have strong manufacturing contacts in China.  These contacts allow me to keep pricing low but more importantly it gaurantees quality of product beyond just sample.  So if your interested in chatting add me and get in touch with me via email.  If you have sample of the tshirts your interested in all the better.

All the best...

Kevin

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We are a Indo-American company located in Bangalore Near to the Knit City Tirupur. We can coordinate your collection from Clothing Design, Tech Sheet, Pattern Design , Grading ,Sample Development, Clothing Production

Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

Do you know Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop apparel service for all emerging designers and private labels? We offer services from pattern making all the way through production, and can handle small as well as large production orders.

Regards,

Harry                                                                             

LOGOS COMPANY

181 79th STREET, TAN QUY WARD, DISTRICT 7  HO CHI MINH CITY, VIET NAM 

Phone: +84  08  3775 - 0529  

Cellphone: +84 903 884 573

Email: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Hi, contact me on yhommy2001@yahoo.com, I will be in India next month seeking for quality tees and premium cotton shirts manufacturers to produce in my label.

Best regards

Hi, Zine

I'm from Ningbo China,We are garment manufacture major in sportwear, t-shirt, polo shirt, pants, dress and so on. And there are 70% for the knitted and 30% for the woven.We can provide the fabric swatches, samples and accessories for you. And also can proceed the salesman sample before get the bulk order. We will supply the best service to you. Hope can get the best news from you. 

Sincerely
Alex Xu

alex10529@live.com

hi  i am knit  garment manufacture from india send me your requirement to maryelexports@gmail.com

Regards

francis joseph

91 9940698542

Hi, can I see some of your products?
Kindly contact me on yhommy2001@yahoo.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.