Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Northern California Clothing Line Looking for DOMESTIC Garment Producer

MUST be domestic or NAFTA (Mexico/Canada), California preferred.

I am looking for a garment supplier for a small clothing line. At them moment, I am looking to produce three standard shirts and a hoodie sweatshirt.

Mike
Number 9 Clothing Company
number9clothing.com

Views: 774

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike,
If are interested in manufacturing from India or middle east or far east, l would be happy to help you. I have 15 years experience in garment industry and sourcing was always my strong part.
I moved to arizona in 2004, since then i work in HR.
Thanks,
Anil
480 282 7587
Hi Anil,
Sorry for the delayed response. I hardly go on this site. If you have any manufacturing contacts overseas, I would really appreciate some references. I am mostly concerned with lightweight t-shirts. But also long sleeve shirts and hoodies.

If you could email me, I would be able to reply more quickly. thanks!
Mike
mike@number9clothing.com
Hi Mike,
Still interested in domestic...??
I'll find you by email.
WR,
D
Mr. Lambert,

My name is Kimberly Pettijohn and I represent Erickson Outdoors. We are located in Richmond California and we specialize in domestic and overseas production.

Erickson outdoors has provided for 20 years and counting, complete design-to-production packages to very demanding customers in the outdoor, cycling and active wear markets.

I have highlighted below some of the key benefits of working with Erickson Outdoors.

1] Product Development: Located in-house with the ability to design, create/update patterns, create/update markers, sew fit samples and source all materials.

2] Financing: We purchase all materials and hold the risk throughout the production process and offer terms of Net 30 on approved credit.

3] Production: Includes full and responsible management of raw materials inventory, work-in-process, and QC functions

4] Seamless transition to Asia production: If desired and when feasible.

If you should have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards,
Kimberly

Kimberly Pettijohn
Account Manager
Erickson Outdoors, Inc.
1445-A South 50th Street
Richmond, CA 94806
(510) 236-4182 x103

At Erickson Outdoors, we design, develop and manufacture branded private label active wear and technical apparel, bringing three distinct parts of the apparel manufacturing and supply continuum into a seamless whole.
Hi Mike, we are a Full Service Garment Manufacturer in New York City for emerging and established designers, from pattern, to sample, to small or large production. We make everything in New York. Free feel to call us at 212-278-0608 or get a quote by sending your photo to flora@johnnywudesigns.net.

Check out some of our productions at "http://www.johnnywudesigns.net/Production.php" Thanks

Flora
www.johnnywudesigns.net
Have you found someone yet? if not, give me an email...I can help you figure some things out.... money, materials, labor, budget, profit.... cquand@gmail.com
Hi, Its me , Russell from Bangladesh.

We do produce All Kinds of Garments Product From Own Factory get his production / Import from Bangladesh.

Please
mail to ceo@primex-bd.co.cc

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.