Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi There!

My name is Samir and live in the Netherlands. For my collection I am looking for a manufacturer that can produce a few of my samples. At the moment I am looking for manufacturers that are specialized in bead embroideries or any other sort of embroideries. Hope to hear from you soon!

Your sincerely,
Samir

Views: 499

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

We would like to introduce ourselves as high fashion women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai ( india). Apart from supplying in various parts of India, we also export garments to Singapore, Australia and Sweden. 

We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear in Cotton,silk, chiffon, ggt, satin , velvet etc.. Our product range include women's blouses,tops, dresses, gowns,skirts etc.

We also specialize in developing and manufacturing of high quality embroidered garments.

We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. Since we undertake all kinds of jobwork for womens wear there are no issues of minimum quantity's. We can produce any number of pieces required by the buyer. 

If you want us to manufacture for your label/ brand we'll be happy to do so.

Please feel free to contact us if you think we can be of any service to you.

Hoping for an opportunity to work with you

regards

Aditi

RUNWAY91

runway91.contact@gmail.com

Dear Samir

Nice to Contact you

Yes, We are Lace and Trims Manufacturer,

Thanks - Please Mail to Our Official Company

E-Mail liseng@biznetvigator.com

Contact person: Miss Olivia

We can do the best for you

with more Details for you.

Thanks

Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd

Thank you! I have emailed you both!

Hi 
i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear , accessories and bags .We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 
At present we are exporting our manufacturing to germany , usa , london , dubai , algeria and in australia.
So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw . We do small quantities also .
Contact through email : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com
Thanks
Utsav 
Amattra Exports

Hi samir,

recvd ur message we can manufacture the collections as per ur requirements even if it is minimum lets know the details

mail me at mageshkumaar@glittzfashions.in

Thank you Magesh for your interest, is there somewhere were I can see your product or previous work?  

i will post u some of my pics

did you post the pics?

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

Dear Sam,

This is Winnie from Artko Creative Company in Hong Kong. Our company provides fashion product development services and manufacturing. We accept low MOQ orders and provide one-stop service from sourcing, sampling, production, to delivery for your products. We have been working great with both reputable fashion brands and startup brands.

To name a few advantages for working with Artko:

- One stop service from sampling, production, packaging, to delivery.

- Low minimum units to start with production.

- Competitive pricing.

- Supportive processing technologies: printing, dying, washing, embroidering, and hand finishing.

- Professional to work with all kinds of fabrics.

- Custom material sourcing.

Please feel free to contact us at hello@artkocreative.com  or visit our company website for more information www.artkocreative.com 

Do not hesitate to contact us and see how we can make your brand more profitable and astonishing!

Winnie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.