Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am starting an online modern woman's fashion label. We are based in Melbourne, Australia and are in need of an international manufacturer that can provide us with samples and a production line. We are a start up business so we will need low volume orders will with potential of large volume orders as our business evolves.

Our client demographic is Young women aged between 16 - 28 years old. I've attached some website links of other clothing brands that are similar to our designs so you can get an idea of materials and designs and advise us if your manufacturing company can produce similar garments:

http://www.zacharythelabel.com/

http://www.boomboomthelabel.com/

http://www.kookai.com.au/

Please comment with your contact information and a website if possible and we'll get in contact with you. Thank you

Views: 702

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Let me introduce ourself as a manufacturer and exporter of ladies / mens and kids wear. We are based in New Delhi capital of India.
Currently we supplied to Ross and Potpourri group in USA. Apart of this we supplied to Europe and latin america.

Pls feel free to contact us as.

Best Regards,
Ravi Sarin
0091-9871222047
ravi2ru@gmail.com
Dear Maddison,
We are a made to order garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We provide garment manufacturing service:
- Apparel Prototype Develop service
- Produce Sale sample order or Small Order.
- Help customer to find quality garment manufacturer in Vietnam
- Source and purchase Vietnam domestic Materials

Our production range includes:

1.) LADIES DRESSES, SKIRTS

2.) POLO, T SHIRTS, SHIRTS

3.) JACKETS

4.) HOODIES

5./ PANTS AND SHORTS

Should you are interest in your garment production in Vietnam, please kindly contact us. 

We sincerely look forward to your request.

Best Regards

Tran Chinh

Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: +84-914556347

E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

Hi!

Suppliers are a dime a dozen in the garment sector. But if you have the goal of seeking a reliable and trustworthy supplier, you may please contact us and we are committed to assist you to achieve your goals with a commitment of excellence and timeliness. We offer our customer a wide range of development expertise, best design intelligence and up-to-date market information. We apply our collective sourcing experience to make the best possible products at the best competitive price.

As such, we earnestly request you to send any kind of inquiry which you may require from us to alam@routesononyo.com or routesononyo@gmail.com to evaluate our "Customer is the king" treatment.

Thanks in advance (If I do not hear from you).​

Best regards.

Alamgir Kabir

Cell: +8801762023366, +8801911177576 
http: www.routesononyo.com
Routesononyo (BD) Inc
Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh.

Dear Maddison, Have you started the production? If you do, you might need ppl to control the quality, or at least to do inspection before receiving the goods to control the risk. If you do need, pls get back to me ,we are a 3rd party inspection company for garment, textile and accessories based in China, but we cover India, pakistan, vietnam, combodia, tailand and all neighbour countries. My email is liz@hzita.com. Thank you. Liz

Dear Maddison,

This is Winnie from Artko Creative Company in Hong Kong. Our company provides fashion product development services and manufacturing. Please feel free to contact us at hello@artkocreative.com  or visit our company website for more information www.artkocreative.com   We provide one-stop service from sourcing, sampling, production, to delivery for your products. We have been working great with both reputable fashion brands and startup brands. Thanks!

Winnie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.