Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for someone who can do my production samples with quick turn around

Hi, 

I am looking for someone who can do my production samples for me.
It will be a small run and I only have 9 styles. 
I am looking for someone who's based in New York.
I will be needing these samples within 2-3 weeks.
I have all patterns and materials ready.

Please e-mail me at info@chelseasutrisno.com

Thank you!

Views: 1712

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Our company, Shanghai LK Fashion Co., Ltd. is a small garment manufacturer located in Shanghai, China. We are specializing in providing garment manufacturing and garment related material sourcing services for customers oversea who are interested in sourcing garment manufacturing and services in China but without sufficient resources to do so. Most of our customers are mainly independent designers from US such like Built by Wendy from NYC, JPark and Keep from LA etc.

With our good experience and vast network in China, we can provide our customer with:

l        Quick turn-key production for small-medium ordering QTY

l        Sampling for proto, fitting, salesmen and pre-production

l        Paper pattern making and grading

l        Fabric and accessory sourcing

l        Fabric printing and dyeing

l        Garment washing services

l        Garment exporting services

Our dedicated and experienced team is committed to offer our customers not only a piece of quality garment or service, but more importantly, a sound business solution so that our customers can utilize their resources to focus on their core business activities. 

At last, I sincerely hope that we can have an opportunity to work together. If you have any question, you can email me at: kebird1268@hotmail.com.

Best regards,

Wang Ke

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page 

Best Regards

Paromita

Do you know Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop apparel service for all emerging designers and private labels? We offer services from pattern making all the way through production, and can handle small as well as large production orders.

Regards,

Harry

LOGOS COMPANY

181 79th STREET, TAN QUY WARD, DISTRICT 7  HO CHI MINH CITY, VIET NAM 

Phone: +84  08  3775 - 0529  

Cellphone: +84 903 884 573

Email: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Dear!

Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop destination servicing emerging or established retailers and wholesalers in developing and manufacturing your own private label.                                              

Because of our strategic location in Asia, designers now can work directly with us for at least 50% savings from the cost of developing and manufacturing your lines in the US or Europe.  We are your support team to execute your designs so that you have more time to focus on sales and marketing. For many of our clients, we handle everything from A-Z, including samples, fit, production, catalogs and line sheets.

There are not many companies like us out there. Most are factories can only do production, demand large quantity and do not understand the development process.

You can check out the launch packages we provide on our website www.logosfashionservice.com, or choose from our a la carte services.  Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any inquiries. Please kindly pass our information to your production department.  I would be happy to schedule a skype call to further understand your needs.

Thanks and Best regards!

Harry 

Tel: +84-916 380 788

Email: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

LOGOS.STUDIO

181 79th STREET, TAN QUY WARD, DISTRICT 7 

HO CHI MINH CITY, VIET NAM

Tel : +84-8-3775-0529

Dear Chelsea,

This is Winnie from Artko Creative Company in Hong Kong. Our company provides fashion product development services and manufacturing. We accept low MOQ orders and provide one-stop service from sourcing, sampling, production, to delivery for your products. We have been working great with both reputable fashion brands and startup brands. Please feel free to contact us at hello@artkocreative.com  or visit our company website for more information www.artkocreative.com 

Thanks!

Winnie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.