Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello my name is Sarah Rideout I am look for  a reasonable priced yet good quality garment production company to produce my line of ready to wear fashion line

Views: 345

Replies to This Discussion

Please visit http://www.paromitadas.com

Best Regards

Paromita

I said in the usa not united kingdom. please learn how to read

Stitchtexas.com

thank you

Dear Ms.Millissa, I have found your contact on FashionindustryNetwork.com, even your post is some years ago, but I hope you are still looking for garment manufacturer for your inquiry. If so, I would like to contact you as a garment manufacturer. We are a garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam. With many years experienced in manufacturing and exporting garment products and run under the philosophy “Quality comes first”. We make Men’s and Women's wear, with all seasonal colors and customized patterns as requested. We offer a wide range of categories from homewear to outerwear such as Dress, gown, nightdress, skirt, T-shirts, Polo shirts, suit, jackets, trousers, long pants, shorts. With the experience in implementing FOB contracts, we are confident to offer you high quality products to the EU market. We also deal in small orders – i.e. 50 pcs – 500 pcs per style with 3 optional colors in a short lead time of 3 - 5 weeks delivery FOB. If you have been looking for Asian resources of garment, we believe to be one of your trusted partners. We warmly welcome your inquiries and are ready to comply with your demand at our utmost efforts. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards, Tran Chinh Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam Tel: +84-983253618 / +84-914556347 E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

have a look at Oasis Promotional, a leading garment production company in UK, USA, Canada, Australia.

OASIS PROMOTIONAL

5000 Lankershim Blvd
North Hollywood
CA 91601-4222
United States
USA Phone : 1 855 525 2642
EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com
WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com/contact-us/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.