Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Wow, I get this question all the time... It is amazing how many people are interested in becoming a famous fashion designer. The problem is that it is very difficult for them to get started. In order to get started selling a product, it is critical to get good quality samples (and at a good price). The tricky part is that in order to get a good price on samples, you need a good relationship with a sample room, or you need to be able to offer them large orders which would allow factories to cut you a break on samples. Anyway, if you live in the USA, you are well served by getting samples made in the USA. It will help you keep control over the situation (USA clothing factories)

If you live outside the USA, I would suggest finding a garment factory in the country in which you work (garment factories around the world)

Also, if you need help with samples you may want to consult with pattern makers or better yet a sample making service.

If you have other suggestions on how start up designers can get samples made, please post your opinion.

Views: 4660

Replies to This Discussion

We are a cooperative of professional hand knitters ready to knit (or crochet) your samples. We also do small and large production hand knitting. If it can be knit, ghost knitters can knit it.
I am fashion designer, Yes I do make sample for new designer. I operate fashion design services which include first pattern and sample making business from home . I live in Sunrise, Florida. You can contact me at 754-4229430 or patricia@stylediva.biz looking forward to work with you.
Thanks.
Hi Patricia,

My name is Jimyna and I am an aspiring fashion designer. I design hi-end women's wear and is ready to put out a collection. I am looking for someone to make patterns and the sample garment. This is high end so attention to detail is crucial!! Also this is a start up business so I am shopping around for the best/reasonable prices right now. My question to you is: Can you work from sketches? How much do you charge? And do you offer any flat rates?
Hi All

I can offer this service at our UK based factory or India based factory. Please email sidhu.purelotus@gmail.com
Yes I Do. I'm open and available to answer questions related to all aspects of Garment Production. Apparel Solutions Inc. has been in business for over 20 years. I'm a great resource and all my production is done domestically in Long Beach California. Contact me at Alfredo@ApparelSolutionsInc.com and include your phone number if you'd like a quick call back. Typically I return a call or an email within the hour during regular business hours. Thanks very much guys :o)
Hi, We are the manufacturer and exporter of clothing from Bangladesh. We'd like to let you know that we provide samples to our customers. We have large sample section. So, if you have any inquiry for samples then please don't hesitate to contact with us as soon as possible. Our email id is peacefashion@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

Do you know Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop apparel service for all emerging designers and private labels? We offer services from pattern making all the way through production, and can handle small as well as large production orders.

Regards,

Harry                                                                             

LOGOS COMPANY

181 79th STREET, TAN QUY WARD, DISTRICT 7  HO CHI MINH CITY, VIET NAM 

Phone: +84  08  3775 - 0529  

Cellphone: +84 903 884 573

Email: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z and an own factory for small quantity.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com -  Website: www.logosfashionservice.com

Best regard! Harry

WE HAVE ALL SERVICES YOU NEED. WE ALSO HAVE AN OWN FACTORY FOR SMALL QUANTITY.

PLEASE SEE ALL OUR SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE  www.logosfashionservice.com

My email: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Thanks and best regards!

Harry Vu

Dear all,

This is Winnie from Artko Creative Company in Hong Kong. Our company provides fashion product development services and manufacturing. We accept low MOQ orders and provide one-stop service from sourcing, sampling, production, to delivery for your products. We have been working great with both reputable fashion brands and startup brands.

To name a few advantages for working with Artko:

- One stop service from sampling, production, packaging, to delivery.

- Low minimum units to start with production.

- Competitive pricing.

- Supportive processing technologies: printing, dying, washing, embroidering, and hand finishing.

- Professional to work with all kinds of fabrics.

- Custom material sourcing.

Please feel free to contact us at hello@artkocreative.com  or visit our company website for more information www.artkocreative.com 

Do not hesitate to contact us and see how we can make your brand more profitable and astonishing!

Winnie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.