Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

SM.Badiuzzaman's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Zine Zarrouk,  Thanks a lot for your  nice discussion and you most welcome.I a…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Small quantity , quality teee SHirts manufacturer urgently neeeded !!!

18 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hello,  Thanks a lot for your nice discussion.I am the boutique and any kind of appa…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Oct 11, 2011 to Danachi by jules... looking for boutiques and manufacturers

5 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Tuyet Vu

"Hi, I have seen your attached file & I am able to make your require product from…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 19, 2011 to Im a fashion designer looking for a partner who sews!

13 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

"Hi Sofia,  I am able to support to you from Bangladesh.Pls see me web site for my mo…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 19, 2011 to swimwear production samples

9 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Garment Manufacturer

"Hello, Thanks for your nice discussion.I am able to do your require item from Bangla…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jan 26, 2011 to Organic cotton garment (t-shirt, dresses, skirts etc) supplier with low minimums

5 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Runway 91

"Hello, I have checked your nice discussion & able to do your requirement from Ba…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 26, 2010 to Looking for manufacturer and designer providing top quality womens formal wear for western market

19 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hi, I am the clothing manufacturer fro ladies tops,blouse & skirt. Pls check att…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 18, 2010 to looking for international or London manufacturers

43 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hello, I am the ladies wear manufacturer & designer from Bangladesh. Pls check a…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 18, 2010 to Looking for manufacturer and designer providing top quality womens formal wear for western market

19 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hello, If you interest then i can support from Bangladesh. As you knew last year Ban…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 18, 2010 to Looking for someone who can do my production samples with quick turn around

30 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.