Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Harry Vu's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The next step, you can contact with me. We have all services form A to Z for develop…"

Harry Vu replied Aug 2, 2013 to Whats the next step to getting my design mass produced?

17 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by ĐOÀN PHẠM VIỆT VŨ

"WE HAVE ALL SERVICES YOU NEED. WE ALSO HAVE AN OWN FACTORY FOR SMALL QUANTITY. PLEAS…"

Harry Vu replied Aug 2, 2013 to Do you make clothing samples for new designers ?

12 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to…"

Harry Vu replied Aug 1, 2013 to Do you make clothing samples for new designers ?

12 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to…"

Harry Vu replied Aug 1, 2013 to Whats the next step to getting my design mass produced?

17 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by ĐOÀN PHẠM VIỆT VŨ

Harry Vu replied Aug 1, 2013 to Seeking fashion garment production company

17 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Liz Lin

Harry Vu replied Aug 1, 2013 to looking for international or London manufacturers

43 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

Harry Vu replied Aug 1, 2013 to Im a fashion designer looking for a partner who sews!

13 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

"Dear!                     Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop destination servicing em…"

Harry Vu replied Jul 31, 2013 to Looking for someone who can do my production samples with quick turn around

30 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

Harry Vu replied Jul 31, 2013 to LOOKING FOR A MANUFACTURE FOR HIGH END WOMEN AND MEN'S CLOTHING

12 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by GARMENT PRODUCTION

"Do you know Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop apparel service for all emerging desig…"

Harry Vu replied Jul 8, 2013 to Looking for someone who can do my production samples with quick turn around

30 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.