Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Desig…"

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Production company need ASAP

11 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hi, It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Desig…"

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Small Denim Producer

10 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Im a fashion designer looking for a partner who sews!

13 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to manufacturers that are specialized in bead embroideries

10 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to INEXPENSIVE MANUFACTURER NEEDED FOR UP AND STARTING CLOTHING LINE

10 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Whats the next step to getting my design mass produced?

17 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by ĐOÀN PHẠM VIỆT VŨ

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Whats the next step to getting my design mass produced?

17 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by ĐOÀN PHẠM VIỆT VŨ

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Swimwear designer looking for factory for cut and sew

12 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Angelica Hawkins

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to Looking for Swimwear Cut & Sew, Production

19 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Liz Lin

Tech Pack Designer - Paromita replied Jun 29, 2013 to PATTERN MAKER/ SEAMSTRESS NEEDED, MIAMI, FL

13 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.