Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi, everyone, thanx for checking this out.

My name is Adebisi Adefunmi, an aspiring designer located in MIAMI, FL. 

I need help bringing my newest collection to life. I need it by July 15th 2010 & i apologize for such short notice. its 12 looks that are seperates. I'm looking for someone in the Miami, FL area so that we can meet up together  often to see how things are going. i really am an on-hand type of person. someone freelance is good aswell.  if it looks possible to you, please feel free to comment here, send me a message or comment on my page & let me know, with some info & where i can see some of your wrk. thanx guys! kisses! ciao! xoxo :)

Views: 411

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Adebisi,

My name is Rosa Asencio, I've been a pattern-maker for over 25years. I worked as first through production pattern maker for big companies as Perri Ellis, Liz Claimborn, London Fog, and many more. i opened a small business with the best sample from NY in Florida, if you still need a freelance pattern maker and sample maker you can contact us at 786-554-6522 or arrange an appointment to visit us on,
12173 NW 99th Ave. suite # 2
Hialeah Gardens, Fl. 33018

We are now seeking for some small and medium quantity order 2000-20000 per month. And wish to work with fixed buyer. Now we setup skilled worker by paying standard wages who can deliver very good quality. We like to work with those buyers who need variation in their style and order. We offer 100-150 pcs per style. Good price and good design is our first preference. Please contact every retail buyer who have 2/3 shops at least and they have a regular demand in every month wish to buy their own design or collected design products.

Details :
Product : T-Shirt, Shirt, Ladies and Girls Tank Top, Ladies top, dresses kids wear . Embriodary and any print include Heat Transfer and Sticker.
Minimum of quantity : 100-150 Pcs per style.
GSP : Available
Production capacity : 5000-20000pcs per month.
Maintain ILO(International Labor Organization) rules and regulation, One of Green environment circular project.
Payment : TT only due to short quantity.

We have good and skilled and educated Pattern Maker who already got 10 Years experienced .
Cutting and sewing section worker also have 10 years experience.
So we prefer to gro.w up with good quality because we need good salary for this worker. We have not any International Quality certificate yet. But we assure our quality standard and can make agreement about standard quality product deliver

Ready Apparel Pattern and customized services online.

Dear customer I am Kausikan from India I have attached sample marker planing and Pattern sample photos in this mail

We provide the customized service of first pattern on cad, Grading and marker making for all kinds of garments online. File import of Gerber format or in Lectra - I B a format but export would be in DXF & .Aama format, Lectra mdl format and Gerber format only. We also provide readymade pattern which you can get online with its design, pattern and spec sheet with its applied price.
We expertise in making any type garments pattern and for your satisfaction the first pattern will made.

I offer my customized Pattern making services at the following prices -

1. For first pattern $ 25 to 40 per pattern. (Long time contract base the price will be reduce)

2. For corrections on the first pattern after buyer's comments $ 18 per pattern. This is the price even if the changes are so much that almost a new pattern is to be made. (Long time contract base the price will be reduce)

3. For grading $ 17 per size. (Long time contract base the price will be reduce)

4. For Fabric calculation $ 15 per style. For this customer needs to provide -I need a week planning in (Long time contract base the price will be reduce)

5. If you have CAD system then pattern file will be send to you in DXF ,AAMA format, Lectra.MDL format and Gerber which can be operated in your system and if you don’t have CAD then a hard copy of pattern will be delivered to you through courier and courier charges will be paid by you.

Thanks for the opportunity to make you aware of the services that I am offering to the apparel industry with my years of experience in garment industry at the level of technician , pattern making , fitting , cad designing, marker making , fit corrections , grading of patterns in men , women and children market . For any other queries you may contact us.
Thanks a lot for your time and I look forward to business with you.

Best regards.

P Kausikan. 42/5 NMP Nagar, Collage Road. Elish Nagar (po) Dharapuram- 638657 Tamilnadu, India
(M) +91-996536766

Email Id : kausikan75@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.