WHEN: Thursday, September 20, 2012
WHERE: California Market Center (CMC) in downtown Los Angeles
GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR & GET NOTICED!
StyleCareers.com is hosting a Fashion Career Fair in the Los Angeles Fashion District. If you don't meet our minimum qualification requirements to attend the event, volunteering at the fair is a great way to get your foot in the door. If you’re looking for your first job or an internship in the wholesale fashion industry, this is a perfect opportunity to connect with recruiters from top fashion companies from the Los Angeles area and across the country.
PLEASE NOTE, Volunteer positions are reserved specifically for Students studying a fashion discipline and recent grads who are not eligible to attend.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
• Rub elbows with fashion industry recruiters
• Recognition in the Volunteer Yearbook (includes your
resume and photo) to be distributed to ALL exhibiting
• A good reference from the crew at StyleCareers.com
• A free, online portfolio on www.StylePortfolios.com
• A StyleCareers t-shirt to be worn during the Fashion
Career Fair. (Shirt will be customized for this event!)
• Snacks and refreshments
To be eligible, you MUST:
• be a current student from a reputable fashion school (or
a recent grad that does not meet our minimum
• have an outgoing personality and a strong, customer
service attitude (NO wallflowers!)
• reside in the LA area (Sorry, we are unable to take
volunteers from outside of the Los Angeles vicinity.)
There are a limited number of volunteer positions available. To be considered, please send your resume AND a brief statement on why you want to volunteer at the career fair to email@example.com. DON'T DELAY! Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-service basis.
DEADLINE: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than September 7th for consideration.
Visit www.FashionCareerFairs.com for more event information.