Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi!

My husband and I have recently started our own on-line boutique and are looking for more product to carry. We are selling woman's apparel and jewlery/accessories. Right now we are doing business with a local lady who buys from Greece, but we would like to grow our site.

Specifically, we are looking for wholesale suppliers or designers that would offer drop-shipping. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Thanks!

Views: 346

Replies to This Discussion

billoomi.fashion@gmail.com
If you are every looking for jewelry again, please let me know. I'd be happy to work with you. I create one of a kind pieces of jewelry and have been looking for new wholesale accounts. You can see my work at www.shadesjewelry.etsy.com.

Thanks,
Dawn Rhodes
hi
We specialize in green jewlery, custom green jewelry, eco green jewelry, the people of Green ORO are in Jewelry Manufacturing Business since 1972. In 2002, we went Green. Green ORO is a prime manufacturer of green jewelry & has started manufacturing eco friendly jewelry for the main retailer on the internet.

For more Please visit http://www.greenoro.com

thanks
As a prime manufacturer of green jewelry, you don’t have to wait long time for your custom orders, you can save a lot of money by buying direct from the green jewelry wholesaler / source. Please compare our green jewelry designs and prices of our green jewelry pieces with green jewelry websites and retailers on the internet. You will find our prices quite reasonable compare to all other green jewelry websites. Green ORO can do any custom design that your heart desire, simply send us a picture or draw a design and email it to us.

For more please visit GREEN ORO
thanks
I am a knitwear designer from the U.K and would offer dropshipping on some of my scarfs and shrugs.

www.maggiecook.co.uk
Hi !

I am a knitwear designer from the U.K willing to offer dropshipping on my scarfs and shrugs..

www.maggiecook.co.uk
We are an italian label, we deal in high quality women's clothing.
www.carlinagiovannetti.com

Pls contact us for more info.
http://opulent retailers.ning.com

Let me know what you are interested in purchasing I have 100's of suppliers
hey, im just trying to get this clear. So your lookin for designers to provide clothes to sell on your website right? I might be able to do that, but please check out my website- www.dmirtw.webs.com and let me know what you think of the outfits first.

Rgards,
DMI
Hi, Shannon

Please visit here : www.baiyun.co.nr
(Exporter ladies handbag, shoes at cheapest prices from USD 8)

www.baiyun.co.nr
LONGCHAMP, Agnes B Voyage, ladies handbag please visit (www.baiyun.co.nr)
I design and create my own rings and brooches

http://www.kylieB.etsy.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.