Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm looking to find a great supplier that I can buy formal and party clothes from. I'm looking to start an online boutique but also do personal styling in my city. Please help all information is welcomed

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, We have a small manufacturing unit in noida India. We can develop from sketches, specialized in good quality designed garments/accessories with low volumes recently started for exports. We are also associated with a few designers working for domestic market and developing best quality garments, for any further query please feel free to contact us at nautiyalaccessoriesindia@hotmail.com 

I design and make high-end jewelry in Calif. My pieces are pretty much one-of-a kind and have had great success selling to high-end boutiques. I can custom make designs to fit your needs. This could be a good way to offer your clientele a more unique approach when selecting jewelry to compliment their attire. Let me know if this is something you would like to make available for your clients.

Patti Linder-Dodd, artist and designer, PLD Jewelry Designs 

Hi La Toya Amos,

We can supply your desire products high fashion designer brand from Brazil,Haute Couture Collections from Italy and Traditional  women's wear from Turkey.

Our ambition is providing high fashion luxury lingerie and women products. Beautiful! Intimates offers a variety of styles that fit any lifestyle and occasion from romantic, Beautiful, Sensual, Sexy intimates, bras, panties, shape wear and so much more.

We can provide to you prestigious brands in a competitive price. Quality, selection and affordability will always be our focus.We are very passionate for providing excellent quality to the customers.Panties, Bras, Corset, Baby doll, Camisole, Thong, Swimwear,  Sleepwear, Boxer shorts and high fashion  Luxury lingerie products.Kindly view our product pictures attached with.

Kindly contact to us for more detail at abm_sourceing@yahoo.com

Jawed

ABM SOURCING.

abm_sourceing@yahoo.com

Attachments:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.