Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Dear All!
We are currently looking for Fashion Brands/ Designers for two High End Boutiques in Dubai.
The Lines:
* Haute Couture Collections
* Pret Collections
* Ethnic Wear
* Traditional Islamic womans wear
* Evening & Bridal Wear
If you're a Designer or/and Brand owner and would like to sell in Dubai to the High Profile society and have a VIP & VVIP Clients, please contact me for further details.
Katrina Yakusheva
Email: info@imageme.org
Mobile: +971 (0) 50 8448417

Views: 825

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jessica, could you please send me more details on info@fbcintl.com

Rgds,

Katrina

Do you sell Men's? What are your size scales?

Hello Katrina!

It's been a long time since your first post...despite this we would like to introduce you ourselves!

We are a Haute Couture Bridal and Evening Wear Atelier located in downtown Athens, in Greece.

This period we are designing and producing elegant and fashionable clothes for certain high end boutiques in Greece.

It would be a great pleasure for us to work together and show you our work so as to have a further cooperation!

If you feel like we can do so, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@nenne.gr and we will send you a lot of our new designs. For the time being, you can have a look at our wedding gowns at www.nenne.gr!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards

Stella Mylonaki

Nene Haute Couture

+30 2108650420

+30 6932705223

i just email you my portfolio

Dear Katrina,

I know this is your old Blog, But r u still open with this idea. Can we send you some picsof our designs.

If yes than mail me on anju.n.sharma@gmail.com.

Regards

Anju Sharma

Hello Katrina,

We are Bulgarian company with our own brand - http://caramella-online.com/en/

We have a lot of partners in Bulgaria and Europe, and except the perfect design and quality of our clothes, we have very big advantage - we can produce clothes for bigger ladies with size up to 6 XL.

Up to now, we have been in retail business, but we intend to develop the market, starting to work with partners - peoples like you with own boutiques. Just a short reference - please see our eBay rating http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/caramella-fashionbg/

I will be glad to discuss with you the possibilities of partnership. Please contact me on +359 898 450 473, skype: georgi_zlatanov1, e-mail: zlatanov_georgi@yahoo.com

Best regards,

George

Hello!

We are a clothing manufacturer, we develop private label for our customers but we also have some designs on our website.

You can see our gallery on website www.logosfashionservice.com, if you are interested in our designs we can produce it for you because we have an own factory for small quantity.

Hope to hear you soon

Thanks and best regards!
Harry Vu
HDoan@logosfashionservice.com
www.logosfashionservice.com
+ 84 916 380 788

Hi Katrina,

We can supply your desire products high fashion designer brand from Brazil,Haute Couture Collections from Italy and Traditional Islamic women's wear from Turkey.

Our ambition is providing high fashion luxury lingerie and women products. Beautiful! Intimates offers a variety of styles that fit any lifestyle and occasion from romantic, Beautiful, Sensual, Sexy intimates, bras, panties, shape wear and so much more.

We can provide to you prestigious brands in a competitive price. Quality, selection and affordability will always be our focus.We are very passionate for providing excellent quality to the customers.Panties, Bras, Corset, Baby doll, Camisole, Thong, Swimwear,  Sleepwear, Boxer shorts and high fashion  Luxury lingerie products.Kindly view our product pictures attached with.

Kindly contact to us for more detail at abm_sourceing@yahoo.com

Jawed

ABM SOURCING.

abm_sourceing@yahoo.com

Attachments:

We export handmade fashion jewelry and good welcome by 5 star boutique hotel.Hope u may consider.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.