Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am in need of someone to Make My Clothing for my new Line! I have the design I just need you to make the items for me at a reasonable price and produce grade a work, I need a white dress I have a picture of the Dress I would like to have made this dress is going to be Presented to Actress Lisa Raye and will also give you Great exposure with her and Other Celebrities as being the Designer. Please Contact me ASAP, I need this done ASAP! Thank-You! 

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marcia,

Thanks for giving me opportunity, I am very much interested to work with you.

Please send me design pictures and all details at info@7xinternational.com

Thank You !

Ashish

i know of a good company in china that can get the job done perfectly well,they have served big brands like addidas,walmart and so on.

hello,I have an interest in the sewing work requested, feel free to email design to Bdvine2@aol.com & call 248-909-8801. I have done extensive work w/ dresses as well as swim/lingerie & cruise. thank you  marty

Hi Marcia,

We coach emerging designers to make their dreams a reality and create their line with success.
We are located in Fashion District LA.
At JOMSY INC., we help young designers and we will work with your budget. We make patterns, samples, and production.
A client of ours that we are currently working with was just in LA Fashion Week March 2012. If this is something you would be interested in, we will be more than happy to schedule a Skype conference with you at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about JOMSY INC.,
Please check us out on www.jomsy.com,
Follow us on Twitter @JomsyFashion
Add and Like us on Facebook.com/JomsyConsulting and Facebook.com/SylvieDeGil
Skype Name: SylvieDeGil - free Skype coaching
Email: consulting@jomsy.com
Sincerely,http://www.jomsy.com
Sylvie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.