Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Full service production operation with expertise in knits and wovens.

Patternmaking, samplemaking, markers, grading, etc.

Cut and make packages. you provide the notions, thread, fabric, hangtags, labels, etc.

we provide the man power to cut and sew with high quality.

Quick turns. NO MINIMUMS, but you will have to pay accordingly :)

Good Luck

Views: 280

Replies to This Discussion

do you have a website?

No but if you have any qu

Hello, I am in need of someone to make a dress for me to present to The Celebrity Lisa Raye white of course I do have a picture of the dress and also put together my pieces for my new clothing line if this is you please contact me @ fashionfetish71@gmail.com! Or call me 678-951-9171 Thank-You! 

I would like to ask you several questions...Please send me your telephone number or call me...

Best.

CJ

Hi!

I'm a designer based in Fort Lauderdale, FL and I'm looking for a sewing contractor who can produce my clothing line in small run. Please contact me at 954 213 4668 or lucia@fashionrisks.com

Thank you!

Hello

I just viewed your  information. I am planning a event for new designers and would like to know if you would like to place your business in the event and we will announce it as well. I am sure many of the designers will need your business.

Thank you

Monna

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.