Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Malissa K Long's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm referring to icons not designers. I never said made, fashion icons set the manne…"

Malissa K Long replied May 4, 2015 to What do you think is the definition of "Fashion"?

9 May 12, 2018
Reply by Selnia Hamed

"Set by the individuals, who people look to for manner of dress. It can trickle up or…"

Malissa K Long replied May 2, 2015 to What do you think is the definition of "Fashion"?

9 May 12, 2018
Reply by Selnia Hamed

"Fashion is what manner is for the moment, it's disposable, or ornament of dress that…"

Malissa K Long replied May 2, 2015 to What do you think is the definition of "Fashion"?

9 May 12, 2018
Reply by Selnia Hamed

"No, it's not easy and this economy doesn't help.  I've put my plans on hold due to l…"

Malissa K Long replied Mar 27, 2013 to new started

5 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by JomsyFashion

"We have an existing line and have been trying to go this route for about a year know…"

Malissa K Long replied Jan 20, 2013 to New brand seeking to form business relationships: Designers top priority, tailors, advertisers, and garment factories secondary

2 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Malissa K Long

"do you have a website?"

Malissa K Long replied Jul 10, 2012 to Miami based sewing, full service, pre-pro to hangtagging

6 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Monna Robi

"Indiegogo help me get my business off the ground all work is done in the USA"

Malissa K Long replied Apr 12, 2012 to Advert via social network

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Malissa K Long

"Always test your pattern. Testing it will let you know if it's perfect.  Then have i…"

Malissa K Long replied Feb 14, 2012 to Paper or digitized patterns

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Malissa K Long

"I agree it's better to keep it local, with production, but with digitizing there are…"

Malissa K Long replied Jan 2, 2012 to Paper or digitized patterns

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Malissa K Long

"I don't see how hours of hand work could be cheaper. Have you asked him if he would…"

Malissa K Long replied Jan 1, 2012 to Paper or digitized patterns

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Malissa K Long

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.