Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

My name is Desire Figueroa and I am a stylist from Orlando, FL and I am working with a company that is looking for designers and wholesale distributors that are looking to sell their merchandise.  Please feel free to email me directly Desire@desirecouture.com.  The company that I am looking for is a start up company that is going to have a online department store that will show case new and upcoming designers and well known designers.  So if you are designer no matter the country or state and are looking to sell your merchandise please contact me asap! We are accepting all types of designers with all different backgrounds. You provide the merchandise and we will get you some major exposure!

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Desire. I am Natalie and I am a visual artist with a different concept of wearable art. Please, check our website http://www.ArtRags.net and let us know if we could do some business together. We only have limited edition and we don't want to do more than 100 pieces per art for now. 

Talk to me after and give me details of your job.

Thanks

N.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.