Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

The Fashion Industry Network is sponsoring a new fashion essay contest.

1st Prize : US $40.

2nd Prize : US $20.

ESSAY SUBJECT : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011

Write an essay regarding your fashion trend forecast for 2011.  In other words, what do you think will be an important fashion trend in 2011.  You are welcome to discuss fashion trends relevant to a specific season such as spring 2011 or Fall 2011.  Or you are welcome to write about a trend that is not specific to a particular season.   When we judge the essays, we will not be judging on whether or not we believe your forecast to be correct or incorrect.  You will be judged more in regard to the passion in which you write and your reasoning behind why you feel you are on target to properly forecast 2011 fashion trends.

Minimum word count : 150 words

Maximum word count : 2000 words (approx. we are not counting)

This contest will end at midnight on February 14th, 2011

Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay Contest Submissions

Learn more about the contest at Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay Contest

Judge / Judges :  The lead judge for this contest will be Gerald Sherman.  Gerald may utilize the assistance of others, but he will ultimately make the final decision for the 1st and 2nd place winners.

Views: 3000

Replies to This Discussion

If you are interested, you can see an example of our previous fashion essay contest.

If you need some inspiration, you can learn more about fashion trend forecasting on Apparel Search.
For those of you that would like to use fashion images with your essay, you may include one or two images with your essay.

I have some good news for you and some bad news.. The good news is that we have our first submission officially sent in for the contest.  The bad news for all of you that wish to participate is that the submission is in my opinion VERY GOOD.  I think that the submit from Amber Pearlena Corprew regarding fashion 2011 will be hard to beat.

oh geez.......lol......but i live in barbados and i dont care about getting any prize money should i get 1st or 2nd prize.....i just wanna have a go at it.....so can i still submit an essay??

Shelly-Ann : Great.. That is the spirit...  The contest was really need designed about the prizes.  It is really intended just for fun.  That is why the prize amounts are so small.  I am glad you wish to participate even though you are not in the USA.

I can't wait.

WHERE i should submit my essay? ANy help please,,,thank you!!

love it!

Where is the submissions submitted to  what email address?

Faye Lady Designer Sales

This fashion contest ends tonight at midnight.  Currently, we have six submissions.  I had been hoping for a higher number of submits.  However, having only six is fine.  My only hope is that the people that have taken the time to submit their trend forecast had fun doing it.  Again, the idea was not about the prize money.  The hopes was to spark interest in writing about fashion.  Anyway, for those of you that have entered the contest, I hope you have had some fun.

For those of you that have not submitted your trend forecast, the deadline is tonight at midnight.

This fashion contest is no longer receiving new entries.  The contest ended February 14th, 2011.  For those of you who have participated, thank you very much.  You can view the fashion contest submissions.

Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Fashion Contest Submissions 

Our judge, Gerald, will review the submissions some time this week.  We will have results posted this week or next at the latest.

Again, thank you for your participation.

Here are the links to the submissions and the members that have participated in this fashion contest.

Amber Pearlena Corprew : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 12/12/10
(learn more about
Amber Pearlena Corprew)

Titoley Yubilate Tako : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 1/1/11
(learn more about Titoley Yubilate Tako
)

Kimberlee VDW : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 2/2/11
(learn more about Kimberlee VDW)

Yogitha : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 2/14/11
(learn more about Yogitha)

Faye Mealer : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 2/14/11
(learn more about Faye Mealer)

Stephanie Brodish : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 2/14/11
(learn more about Stephanie Brodish)

Tatyana Dyagileva : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 12/14/11
(learn more about Tatyana Dyagileva)

Antonia Jade Amico : Fashion Trend Forecast 2011 Essay - submitted 12/14/11
(Learn more about Antonia Jade Amico)

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.