Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Lets use this area to discuss the Los Angeles Fashion Week Events.

Have you attended the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week as a designer?
Have you attended the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week as a fashion photographer?
Have you attended the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week as a journalist or guest?
Have you attended the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week as a stylist or model?

Please share with us your thoughts or experiences regarding the events.

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I was fortunate enough to attend the first Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in LA. It was purely by luck that I happened to catch the event.

I was in Los Angeles to meet with a t-shirt printer and I was staying at the Standard hotel in LA. It turns out that during my stay, Mercedes-Benz was launching their first LA runway shows. Although, I was not allowed into all of the shows, I did see a handful. As a matter of fact, I even made it back stage at one... Very exciting to see the back stage energy, stylists busy as bees, designers on edge, (and the models...) These were the first runway fashion events that I ever did attend. Actually, as crazy as it sounds, as of today that was the only runway events that I have attended. I guess I should get off my computer and hit the shows more often.

At the LA fashion week event that I attended, I actually saw Nicky Hilton on the catwalk. Believe it or not, at that time, I did not know who she was.

I live on the East Coast. If you are a designer showing in NY, don't forget to send me an invite to your next runway show...

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.