Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everybody,

I'm not a fashion blogger myself and i need your help and advice ;)

I'm sure most of you have seen those adverts of the girl going into her favourite store and turning on a screen with videos of a model wearing different clothes and she just swipes from style to style and the model moves for her and she picks the style she better likes in the size she likes, the color she likes...all from the videos...it's like diving into the future, right?!

Well, that exists now! and all of us can have it in our mobiles just downloading the app of our favourite designer ;)))

Me and two partners in Spain we've developed this super innovative way to shop, an alive look book, where we don't even need to go into the store, we can do it from home, from the beach, from the street, we carry the tool with us!

not bad huh?!

It's been only a few months since we are in the market with this amazing new tool but we are already developing the app for some big fishes out there ;) we are happy!

it's a good start!

But we need your help to spread the news out!

I would like to know if any of you would be interested in knowing a little bit more and maybe blogging about this new concept ;)))

Hope you can help me!

Thanks!!!!!

Natalia

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

hi , i'd be interested in blogging about this . Check out my blog at www.hautepeople.blogspot.com. add me as a friend, join my site , follow me on twitter :-)

Hi Lorane! That would be great!

I'll email you with our teaser video and some other links for you to check them out.

You will receive an email from my work account n.marcilese@igorartetxe.com (in case it goes into your spam) ;)

Are you living in Jamaica or in Canada? your blogspot is a canadian one, right?

Thanks again!!!!

Natalia

Im in Jamaica

Hi there,

Our fashion blog accepts guest posts from designers, perhaps you'd like to be featured on http://www.blog.jamiebentley.com

Please send me a message with more info about your concept for my review!

Hablas español?! :)

Hola alovelystyle, si hablo español ;)

Hola Natalia, me podrías explicar más o menos en que consiste tu petición para fashion bloggers? si quieres puedes hacerlo en mi correo alovelystyle@gmail.com

gracias!!

Hola! mil gracias x tu email! ya te envié info.

cualquier cosa me dices, bueno?!

bss,

Natalia

Interested,,Send a message...See my fashion page...My fashion facebook page..

Attachments:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.