New Moon premiere on 11/20, and Twilight's Kristen Stewart was at the VMAs with her co-stars in a classic yet edgy look styled by Celebrity Stylist for Pantene, Hallie Bowman.
You can do this too! Here’s how Hallie created Kristen’s look:
1. Hallie started by shampooing and conditioning Kristen’s hair with a moisturizing formula to create a good base for styling
2. She began by cutting bangs to create roundness around the cheekbones, a look that is complimentary of her heart shape face
3. Hallie applied the Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Gel from root to tip to begin building volume, as well as the Pantene Pro-V Texture Spray Wax to make hair more malleable for styling
4. Then, she blow dried Kristen’s hair while brushing it away from the scalp, periodically flipping her hair over to ensure lots of volume at the crown
5. Hallie then pinned sections of her hair back with bobby pins to secure it away from the face, leaving some pieces around the face to give the illusion of a bob with bangs – a nod to the bowl cut, but with a modern feel
6. To polish off the look, Hallie used the Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum to give Kristen’s hair long lasting shine for the night
Mary J. Blige is awarded the first Positively Beautiful Award from HBA Global Expo this morning in New York. On hand to present the award during the even Kick-off Presentation was Lisa Price, founder of Carol's Daughter.
The Positively Beautiful Award annually recognizes the "positive and inspiring" influence a person has on the HBA audience. She's a singer with more than 40 million albums sold worldwide, and a face for Carol's Daughter, launching her new fragrance, "My Life", in 2010. Ms. Blige is additionally recognized for her work as co-founder of The Mary J. Blige and Steve Stoute Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now, Inc (FFAWN) whose mission is to help women gain confidence and skills necessary to reach individual potential.
Lisa Logan "installed" Beyonce's Minx nails, along with 15 of her dancers. What do you think of the metallic manicures?
Show is about to start, and there was a lot of orange action going on in the makeup department
One of my favorite looks. bobbi brown for Rachael Roy
MAC's Rie Omoto for Rebecca Taylor
Elle's Joe Zee raved about the Richard Chai show. From this shot I can see the line is lustworthy!