Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Fashionable, fun or sexy, funky, stylish or plain, the question is that how what does your bag say about you?

Believe it or not the handbag you love can say a lot about your personality and can give you a sense of power and increase self-esteem.

Design, color or even the way you wear this accessory reflect your inner world. Brightly colored handbags would indicate an outgoing and expressive personality unlike neutrals that indicate more reserved personality.

Just call me complement your style. I came from Los Angeles and I'm a newbie here. Hope my first post and this little idea helped you a lot.

Have a great day!

Complement Your Style

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rightly said, Women handbag talks a lot about her style and mood. They choose their bag with lot of research.

D&A-fashion brand for shoes and handbag is the client of Mloyal-Mobile Loyalty Platform. While doing various campaign with them,we realized that women are very particular about two of their accessories i.e. Handbag and Shoes.

Well,for me I am so into sling bags. I think that's kind of plain and simple personality. I found this site and I want to share it to you. Please do check it out www.lifo.com. It is a social network for girls that focuses on the latest fashion trends, celebrity gossip, social causes, beauty and health and lifestyle issues.

Hand bags are most important accessory of ladies. Your dressing and hand bags show your personality & your fashion sense. Different style of hand bags and clutches are now designed by designers. You must select your bag in amazing style and color which look perfect with your dress & you seem so stylish. Designs and colors are have little bit change with the casual and formal wears. So be careful and select something really impressive for you if you going to any party or office or anywhere else.  

Pretty girls and elegant ladies, could I introduce some genuine leather handbags to you, please? Guaranteed genuine leather only, no synthetic leather, no aritifical leather, no PU/faux leather. You'll directly get them from China, at competitive prices. If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me for any of your doubts, tks.

Attachments:

I love handballs and I have different handbags of different styles and with different dresses. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.