Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking to connect with Indian,Indonesian,Bangladesh Based Manufacturing Facilities specializing in womenswear woven and knit apparel with distribution facility/offices is Los Angeles. If you have ties with manufacturing and distribution in these two areas I would like to connect with you!

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EVERYBODY PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS MAN!!! RIBBO MERCHANDISING  I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE POLICE FOR FRAUD.

HE TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT MY SAMPLE. PLEASE I AM WARNING YOU ALL, HE IS A FRAUD, A THIEF AND A LIAR. I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY SAMPLES. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

Oasis Shirts is a leading wholesale manufacturer, supplier and distributor. They provide all types of clothes for wemens with wholesale price. Just fill up the enquiry form or write them directly. Company will send you the discounted price list soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

Hi

We are a mid segment women's wear manufacturer with a  monthly capacity of 1500- 2000 pcs. We primarily work on simple to high end wovens and basic knitted garments . All our patterns are hand drafted by pattern makers.We offer complete service from sourcing to manufacturing depending on the buyer specification. We currently supply to our buyers in US, Canada, Singapore and Australia
Our processes are very simple but we will have to begin with understanding your collection and requirement. Please forward us your designs with all necessary details and we can take it forward from there.
It will be a great opportunity to be able to work with you. To start with , you can see our profile on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Runway91.
You can contact us at runway91.contact@gmail.com
Regards
Aditi

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.