Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi all you talented people out there. I'm wanting to start a women's clothing line. Does anyone know where I can access information in starting up a business  in this field? Where can I access information regarding suppliers, designers, manufacturers etc.?

Views: 1081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Anne,

We can help you to start your project. We offer, consulting, courses by skype, videos or in-house and coaching along the collection's process.

We are located in Los Angeles Fashion District. I will be very happy to know a little bit more about your project.

Let me know if you are available for a free 20 min consultation by skype or at our Cooper Building office.

If you need more information, please contact us:

consulting@jomsyfashion.com

Please join our newsletter to become part of JOMSY Community. www.jomsy.com

Fashionably Yours!

Sylvie.

Dear Anne,

My name is Nina and I am a partner manager at COTIT. We help people in the fashion field who want to start their own business. 

So if you are planning to start your own new fashion brand and looking for partners which can help you fulfill your ideas, we an help you!

There is so much to consider and with all the different pieces of information scattered over the internet, it might not get any clearer for you.

We are able to help you from designing till delivering the product to your customers as a one stop shop for almost everything you need to run a successful fashion company.

You can take a look on our website: www.cotit.eu , and you can always contact me: nina@cotit.eu

kind regards,

Nina

Latest Designer Women Clothing online at Best Price

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.