Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi all you talented people out there. I'm wanting to start a women's clothing line. Does anyone know where I can access information in starting up a business  in this field? Where can I access information regarding suppliers, designers, manufacturers etc.?

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you can build up your own business but you have to keep always update about the fashion and the trends.

A suitable clothing can show the status and the flavour of the person. so valuing what you wear is necessary. now more and more people try to buy clothing from Australia online. clothing in from Australia is cheap and fashionable.You can find your clothing and buy at wholesale rate at ASG Sports purchased lots of cloth from this site.

Hello,

I think that Fitness Clothing Manufacturer is the best option for you.

Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading Wholesaler Supplier and Manufacturer of all types of Women's Clothing. You can find here any type of Workout Clothing in Wholesale which is suitable for your online boutique. Now a days Fitness Clothing is in a trend and it will be a extra benefit for your boutique.

This manufacturing house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization and drop ship services.
For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.

Please visit: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer,com/fitness-apparel/

Please have a look of our products:

Hello, 

Your project is very interresting, and I think that we can help you to build your Project from A to Z. We are a Fashion consulting agency based in Los Angeles. We Help young Fashion designers like you to create and launch their Clothing Line. We can anwser to all your question, contact us by Mail or by Skype !

media@jomsyfashion

@Jomsyfashion I Jomsyfashion.com

Well, i am suggesting you to visit https://www.alanic.com/online/women-clothing/ , this is the leading online manufacturer and suppliers that provides different types of womens clothes including tees, tank tops, leggings, outerwear and inner wear, fitness wear and so on at discount prices. 

Just have a look: 

At first you should really have an idea about Women's Clothing Line. Like what kind of women's clothing line you should focus on. At first i had a hard time deciding what kind of Women's clothes should i start in my business, I ended up buying Active wear first at Bella+Canvas. I am pretty much a crafty person, so i search diy designs and use it to most of the clothes i got at Bella+Canvas. Do you plan to get clothing line for little girls too?

hello,firstly i wish you very good luck for your future business and this is best business line to get start your business.Here is the one best Wholesale and suppliers for Clothing,selling the best product and i hope u'll get the bulk information about this field.

For grab the information visit here : www.oasisshirts.com

Hi there, does anyone know where i can find someone to do many spec sheets. I am very new to the fashion industry and i am working on launching my own brand. I require spec sheets to be able to work with my manufacturers. I may require a designer to design some outfits for me also. Please help. Thanks

They are leading name in the global clothing industry, who offers the best quality of clothing at affordable rate. Their collection includes many stylish and trendy varieties with variations in colors, designs and overall styles. Also, their shape and length differs. All these variations and options ensure that each of the customers' demands is met sufficiently. I was also looking for a clothing supplier during the initial stages of my online store development. However I found the best supplier from a very popular directory. I would suggest to do a detail research in directory sites as well. You can find your clothing and buy at affordable rate at Running Clothing.

i which region or country you want to start your business ? are you planing small business or a full textile factory etc...?

Hello,

Do you want to know about the best online shopping site for women fitness clothing , then I can give you two options where you can find the Best Quality women’s Fitness Apparel.

1. Fitness Clothing Manufacturera leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of gym clothing and accessories maintain the fitness, gym clothes will be much more effective during gym time. You can find here women’s clothing such as sports bra, leggings, Women’s Tank-top, and etc..
  2. Alanic, a leading retailer and supplier of all types of clothing and accessories of California, USA. It is the best option of you are trying to looking for a online retailer and any type of clothing stores. You can find here any type of Women's designer clothing which are now in trend in Retail. Special offer for you: Use Coupon Code : A25OFF AND GET 25% DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST ORDER.

Check our Special Pricelist for New offer : Where to buy cheap workout clothes online (Starting Range $13)

There are so many websites for clothing. I suggest you Oasis Jackets. It's a manufacturer and wholesale company. I know many people who had bought wholesale jackets from them at cheap rate for their own stores.

To know more you can contact with them, if you are interested.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:
Apparel Search
Fashion Jobs
Fashion News
Fashion Calendar
Shopping 
Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.