Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi all you talented people out there. I'm wanting to start a women's clothing line. Does anyone know where I can access information in starting up a business  in this field? Where can I access information regarding suppliers, designers, manufacturers etc.?

Views: 1413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anne,

Please do visit us at www.wholesalepashmina.com and drop us your query. 

HI Anne

We are M/s. Blazeknit (www.blazeknit.in) is one of the Leading Manufacturer and exporter of all kinds knitted apparel clothing and Home Textiles Products, Tirupur -INDIA. 

Composition: Cotton, Organic, Bamboo, Modal, Linen, Pima, Silk, Polyester etc.,

Apparel clothing’s: All Kind of Knitted Apparels & Woven Clothing’s for Babies, Kids, Men’s and Ladies:  [Bibs, Mittens, Baby Blankets, Rompers, Baby Wrap, Round Neck & V- Neck T-shirts, Polo T-shirts, Shorts, Pants, Pyjama Sets, Maternity Wears, Hoodies, Sweat Jackets, Fancy Ladies wears etc, Corporate wears, Sports wears, Work wears etc.,]

Home Textile Products: Aprons, Kitchen Towels, Kitchen Gloves, Pot Holder, Table Mats, Dish Cloths, Grocery Bags, Towels, Personalized Towels, Table Cloth, Blankets, Duvet Covers, Bedding materials, Pillow Covers / Case, Seat Pad, Canvas Bags, etc.., 

Accessories: Leather Bags, Caps, Foot Wear, Shoes, & Wallets etc., 

We can develop any design as per your artwork & offer the products with High Quality at reasonable Price. So we kindly request you to forward your inquiries to kathir@blazeknit.in, info@blazeknit.in

Looking Forward to hear from you soon!!! Thank You 

Regards

Kathir

for your bussines ; you can check online their is many more suggestions for your startup.

otherwise www.shopify.com is the way to getting information about suppliers and for other you want.

I'm just planning to create a website to sell my own clothing . I've been selling my designer's clothing through Etsy and Vinted. I guess that my business will benefit from a separate website. I gonna use one of these website templates by TemplateMonster https://www.templatemonster.com/ . 

Hi

We are M/s. Blazeknit one of Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Apparel Clothing’s from Tirupur - India, we will make the styles as per your own designs with your own label. Will supply the products at reasonable cost, Good Quality and On time delivery. Please send your valuable inquiries [New developments / Orders] to kathir@blazeknit.in, info@blazeknit.in

To know more about us pls visit: www.blazeknit.in, Looking forward to hear from you!!!!

Warm Regards 
Kathir

BlazeKnit International, 
Manufacturer & Exporter of Apparel and Textiles - India

Mobile No & Whatsapp:  +  91 96777 55579
E.mail: kathir@blazeknit.in

Web: www.blazeknit.in, skype: kathirthang

Hello! 

We are Jomsy Fashion. We are launching an entire online course about Fashion Entrepreneurship in a few weeks, and the course will provide information about how to start your own business in fashion. If you are interested to sign up, please contact: consulting@jomsy.com. We would love to help you! 

Enjoy latest designer wedding dresses online at best price at Andaaz Fashion USA

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.