Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Greetings!

I am fed up of my daily routine clothing and now, I want some change. In this regard, I am considering to use streetwear for summer. I found these streetwear ideas very effective that's why I am sharing with you:

Light Color Tees: First of all, I am going to purchase a light and fresh colour tees and shirt. I don't think there is any need to compromise on fitting. In this regard, I found a sleek streetwear shirt for women here which is stitched with complete fitting according to various sizes. Though back is available but I like the white colour. You can also go with green, blue and yellow colours.

Replace Sneakers with Sandles: If you are still considering sneaker for summer streetwear then you are wrong. In my opinion, fully strapped sandals could be a good alternative to sneakers for summer. I think leather ones could be an appropriate option. 

Loose Pants: Skinny pants look pretty with tees but for summer, you should use loose pants. They shouldn't be over loosed and yes, don't mix them with palazzo or wide-leg pants.

Use of Caps or Scraps: These accessories wouldn't only keep you safe from the harmful UV rays of the sun but they will also improve your looks. 

I found these tips about streetwear for summer. You are also welcomed to share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Supreme. This NYC brand stays true to its name, reigning supreme over everyone else! ...
Nike. Nike has influenced the world of sports, Hip Hop, and fashion. ...

Summer light-colored blouses and T-shirts are my favorite.

I also added some branded scarves in my wardrobe for this summer. I have bought a multicolor scarf and two light color scarves which goes perfect with all dresses. Take a look, I am sharing the images below:

This one is my favorite RALPH LAUREN Cream-Pink Alexa Floral Silk Scarf. I love it's color and design very much.

This one is CALVIN KLEIN Petal Textured Wraparound Scarf which is super shiny and looks pretty on me. I got this on a huge discount and it was in my wishlist for a long time.

This one is my mother's choice. I also like the color combination of this designer scarf. 

Now tell me, how was my choice?

The first and third are better. It will be hot in summer with the second scarf.

Sandals with a soft, wet-absorbing and arch support footbed

Or romans with neolite sole, fresh and breathable

Women’s streetwear has become more diverse over the years. There are a variety of ways that you can completely own the street style trend and without too much effort. Denim jeans are in the frontier for ruling the street style fashion. Here are a few streetwear jeans ideas for summer that will definitely make you look super trendy.

• You can wear jeans shorts with a light-colored cotton crop t-shirt and a pair of belle pumps. You can accessorize this look with multiple wrist bands, a waist bag, and sunglass
  • Pair ripped jeans with smock top with flared sleeves, bright canvas shoes, a cross-body back, and voila! You have a go-to streetwear summer look that is effortlessly chic and casual

• Pair your boyfriend jeans with a white off-shoulder/Bardot top, and sneakers for an easy-breezy street style look. You can pair these with a bucket bag, chunky jewelry and a hat for a street style boho look
  • You can also pair skinny jeans with loose pinstripe shirt- half tucked in, heeled-pumps and a fedora hat for a casual, sophisticated streetwear look

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.