Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello! I'm new on this site and I would like to introduce myself.

I've been working as a fashion buyer in Spain for almost 4 years mainly for high street brands (Inditex Group - Friday's Project - Shana)

My job has been not just placing orders but also negotiating prices with suppliers, doing the follow up and production control of these orders and finally delivering the garments to the client according to its requirements and expectations.

I am now starting my own business on a freelance scheme. I have the suppliers and I have the knowledge.

I am now looking for the clients!!!

Of course I will need more suppliers and more knowledge :)))

I will be based in Québec but I can work for anyone/anywhere!

If you have any enquiries please send me a message!

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

Nati

Views: 1806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com web:www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam ; Mob:+919878916152

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:

- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.

* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.

* Customization: Deliver customized garments.

* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.

* Delivery: As per terms & condition.

* Incepted in the year: 1978.

* Clients: Spread all across the globe.

Dear Natalia,

we are garments manufacturer and exporters in India ....For more information visit www.shineknitweaar.com

thanks

jp

shineknitweaar 

Hi -Nice to contact you

Introduce my company – Thanks

(Please Keep Record)

Useful: When you looking for and sourcing

When you looking for Lace And Trims for Your New Style Collection- Manufacturer : Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd

Online ( Lace And Trims – Garment Accessories ) Retail Store

Existing In-stock, Similar or Exactly as the original, save money, save time, save production period. 

Garment Accessories -Official BlogCatalogs.:http://lacesupplier.blogspot.com/

Lace In-Stock - Official BlogCatalogs.:http://stocklace.blogspot.com

The Best for your PP Sample, Counter Sample, Photo Promotion, Garment Approval Etc

Global Sourcing Supplier - “Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd “is a huge or small quantity supplier of Laces, Crochet, Trimmings for the apparel, Craft and all home furnishing industries.

Lace And Trims Manufacturer – Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd

If you are interested in our products, please log on our Offical Blogcatalog
http://lacesupplier.blogspot.com/

And contact us by E-mail: liseng@biznetvigator.com
We will offer you the competitive price and the best products.

Raymond Mok
Hong Kong Li Seng Co Ltd
Tel: 852-23990369 Hunting Line

Fax: 852-27874982

Supply: Garment Accessories, Embroidered Lace, Cotton Lace, Lace And Trims, Lace Trimming, Crochet, Rachel, Peter sham, Braid, water-soluble lace, Canvas Belt, Packing Bow, String Lock, Alloy button, Alloy Buckles, Suspender Buckles, Fashion Buckles, Prong Snap Button, Jeans Button, Snap Buttons, Stoppers, Cord tips, Bra Slider And Ring etc

Hello Nati, our company is full services garment development and clothing manufacturing company, please visit our website www.vasilisa-y-clothing.com you will see so many different type of garments we have developed for our oversea customers, thanks!

We are garment manufacturer in China.can we do something for you?Looking forward to hearing from you.our email:office_swift@126.com.thanks.

We are a small manufacturer from Vietnam. We enjoy working and growing with new independent designer. If you are interested, please contact me at greenpondcraft@gmail.com. Thank you. May

HI Natalia,

I believe that we are the perfect company that can help you with the
services you need.The best way to get in touch with us is to email Matt Kowalak, our business development manager at Matt@highcappin.com

We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world specifically for men's apparel. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. For inquiries, please contact us:

Phone: +86 0755 26600853
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are looking forward to have business with you guys.

Thank you.

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear , accessories and bags .We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 

At present we are exporting our manufacturing to germany , usa , london , dubai , algeria and in australia.

So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw

Thanks

Utsav 

Amattra Exports

Hi Nati,

Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

Hello Nati,

We are manufacturer from Bulgaria. We a looking for agents to sell our collections in Europe. If you have ideas - prestige92@yahoo.com

Best Regards: Ivo

i have a handmade item site too http://www.yourcosplay.com , i can custom all cosplay costume and canvas shoes if you provied the images!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.