Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

The weather is more and more cold. We need warm clothing to defend the cold weather. What clothing do you wear in Winter? Down coats, leather coats or others? And where do you often buy them?

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can found winter coats on many places but addresschic is the best place where I found the stylish coats in very low budget. You can also check this site for winter coats. As the temperature starts dropping, winter jackets are on demand now and to invest in a winter coat, people would prefer stylish coats.

So it is good to provide coats in different fabrics for the women and must be available in all the sizes. And the budget would start from the less to the more. As Vegan Brands are on demand and all the winter coats need to come with the vegan fabrics. To know more about the best vegan brands for winter coats you can visit addresschic.

I am trying flannel shirts. I visited at Oasis Shirts, they are leading wholesale flannel shirts supplier and manufacturer. They provide all types of flannel wear with cheap discounted price. Special offer is also going on every wholesale deals. You can also try flannel clothes at this winter season. If you have any queries regarding flannel just fill up the enquiry or many contact form. Admin will assist you shortly or mail them directly at : webmaster@oasisshirts.com

Love the down coats!  Perfect for the cold weather that's going to be coming up soon.

Make your running sessions even more fun and effective with these range of suitable clothing from ASG Sports. Aside offering high performance and quality, these running warm clothing are equally appealing look-wise. If you looking online you will find several online stores like ASG Sports which offers attractive range within your budget. I purchased lots of cloth from this site.

Woolen Coats are best for cold seasons, it protect yourself from cold weather completely. I preferred to buy through online because we have various choice of designs, varieties and qualities...

I don't go outside very much in the winter (just in and out of places to run errands).  I wear down coats and they do the job fairly well but I also live in the south so while we get some snow and ice, it's not the North East lol.

Long coats and jackets are my preferred choice for winter clothing. I don't really enjoy headgear but do wear it when required. You know that most of body's heat exits from the feet so footwear is also important. Wooden clogs are a good choice for that, they keep your feet warm and are easy on feet.

Hi there, this flannel shirts is trendy and this would be quite helpful to defend cold weather. But nowadays, people using jackets and I agree that people would prefer stylish coats. Thanks for sharing.

Hello guys. The weather is more and more cold. We need warm clothing to defend the cold weather. In winter we have to wear Woollen Winter coats and Winter Warm Knitted hats, Fashion Faux Fur Full Hats etc. Recently I bought one Purple Woollen Winter Mix Duffle Coat from Imshoppingfor, which provides woman fashion collections like printed t-shirts, feminine dresses, women's jeans, hats, coats etc. Thanks.

For the cold seasons I prefer most of all the parka coats like on these examples http://stylemann.com/best-ways-to-style-parka-coats/ , they're the most comfortable and warm for me :) Also I wear only the models with hoods but without any wool on them, it annoys me and I see no sense in it at all xDD
I like leather clothes too but in my opinion they're not good for the really low temperatures... Also for very cold days I wear a shearling coat like on this pic, it's the warmest type of clothes in my wardrobe :))

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.